Think Tank Digital Holster 5 V2.0
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9368855T
Earn 34 Park Points
Think Tank Photo Digital Holster 5 V2.0 (Black)
|Product features in detail|
The Digital Holster 5 from Think Tank is a holster-style bag with closed-cell foam cushioning that is designed to fit a small to medium mirrorless camera along with an attached lens measuring up to 3.3" (8.4 cm) long. This bag offers a variety of carrying options, including a top handle, an included shoulder strap, as well as the ability to mount it onto a modular Think Tank bag, beltpack, or belt. Additionally, it can be mounted to a standard belt.
A camera placed inside the Digital Holster 5 can be easily removed using the quick-access top opening. A front stretch pocket can hold lens caps, back caps, and other small accessories. For larger accessories such as lens hoods, flashes, or filters, a zippered side pocket is provided. On the outside of the top lid is a compartment for business cards, while on the inside of the top lid is a pocket that can be used to safely store memory cards or a lens cloth. To protect a camera's rear screen while it is in the Digital Holster 5, a removable screen protector is included to provide a buffer against potential abrasion from shoulder straps that are connected to the camera and are tucked into the bag as well.
Nylon construction throughout the bag and a polyurethane-coated bottom provide a high degree of built-in weather resistance, and a seam-sealed rain cover is included for even more protection from the elements should the need arise.
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Toploader Camera Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.