Steiner SkyHawk 4.0 8x32 Binocular
Steiner SkyHawk 4.0 8x32 Binocular
Anyone who keeps a close eye on nature experiences a unique fascination. This is exactly the reason that Steiner has developed the new SkyHawk 4.0 range; to observe nature in clear and sharp focus at any time. The outstanding High-Contrast-Optics deliver razor-sharp images and depict every facet of nature in full detail.
Whether in the garden, in the forest or out in the open field, in snow or by the sea, at noon or at dusk, thanks to the Distance-Control-System of the SkyHawk 4.0, one small hand movement is all that's required to switch from observation of a bird flying high in the sky to the sharp close-up of a beetle in the grass ahead of you.
Steiner has optimised all the major and minor details and are setting a new standard with this unique and stylish new design: No other binocular can compare in terms of looks, ergonomics and handling, which make long-term observation a more comfortable experience. The new SkyHawk 4.0 strap attachment offers a universal mounting option for every application. An extensive range of accessories is included with all SkyHawk 4.0 models; a high-quality case, rain cover and lens caps, a soft padded neoprene carrying strap provides fatigue-free wearing, even during long hikes.
• STEINER High-Contrast-Optics provide bright viewing, accurate colour and clear, brilliant 3D-like images with high contour sharpness for exceptional performance in all outdoor activities and a close-up range of just 2m.
• STEINER Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick and precise sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
• STEINER Distance-Control-System enables pre-setting of observation distance and sharp focusing with one simple turn of the non-slip XL-focusing wheel.
• Outstanding ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, water-pressure proof to 3m and Nitrogen pressure-filling in the optic protects against fogging inside at a temperature range between -20°C to +70°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
• Ergonomic Design provides comfortable long-term observations. Ergonomic pliable eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-aging silicone protect against incident light and draught. They are simply folded down for use with eyeglasses. Finger depressions in the body design offer excellent grip.
• lightweight roof-prism design gives less bulk to fit into your pack.
• Extensive accessories included: case, neoprene-carrying strap, rain protection cap and objective covers.
|Offer Category: Optics
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars
|Diameter (mm): N/A
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Environmental Sealing: N/A
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A
|Focal length (mm): N/A
|Scope Lens coating: N/A
|Max magnification: N/A
|Min magnification: N/A
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A
|Scope Type: N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!