Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10x26 Compact Binoculars
The Steiner Safari 10x26 Binocular feature new, innovative optics for highly portable compact outdoor binoculars with excellent clarity even into the edge zones.
Steiner Safari 10x26 Binocular Summary
New, sharp and desirable: Safari UltraSharp with new, innovative optics.
With the new UltraSharp optics concept applied to the successful Safari series, Steiner sets a new standard in the performance of compact outdoor binoculars. Amazing clarity even into the edge zones, unbelievable colour brilliance even under difficult lighting conditions and vivid images are the features of the newly developed high-contrast optics.
Regardless of whether you want to observe picturesque landscapes, wild animals, or dynamic events full of action and movement, the crystal-clear images and vivid colours will thrill you over and over again. Thanks to its compact size and ergonomic handling, your Safari UltraSharp will soon become an indispensable and reliable companion for a variety of outdoor activities. Experience nature as never before: close, clear, and intense.
With the visible extra magnification, the 10x26 will bring your observations as close as you would expect with a much larger pair of binoculars. The new high-contrast optics shine with high-contrast, natural colours and astonishing clarity.
Safari UltraSharp with new, innovative optics:
Steiner's High-Contrast-Optics give outstanding viewing whether for beginners or passionate nature observer! All lenses and prisms are manufactured with precision and are specially coated. You get high contrast, bright views with natural colour definition.
Quick focusing when changing distances from close-up to infinity. The focusing wheel with stepless focus permits quick, comfortable and easy focusing. The advantage: rapidly variable, cushioned focusing.
3 Dimensional brilliance
Impressive vivid images with fantastic natural colour reproduction.
This innovative system offers complete observation comfort and reliable protection from incidental light from the side and wind/ drafts. The ergonomic eyecups are made of skin-friendly and non-ageing silicone, ensuring a naturally pleasant feel and by simply folding them up or down they can be easily used in two ways:
- Ergonomic for ideal adaptation to the shape of your face.
- Folded down for use with eyeglasses.
10 year warranty
If customers need a repair the Steiner team of technical experts will check out your binoculars and repair them within the terms of the warranty agreement. Contact us and we will be happy to assist.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.