Sony MDR-7506 Professional Headphones
The Sony MDR-7506 Headphones are Professional closed back stereo and production ready, engineered for a combination of strength, comfort and practicality with a gold-plated 3.5/6.3mm adaptor.
- Lightweight closed professional headphones suitable for extended broadcast and studio use
- Natural uncoloured sound with excellent detail reproduced by Neodymium magnet dynamic drivers
- 63 Ohms of resistance ideal for monitoring and field recording
- Strong, lightweight and comfortable to use for extended periods of time
- Feature Sony’s gold-plated 3.5/6.3mm Unimatch adaptor
Sony MDR-7506 Professional Headphones Summary
Sony’s MDR-7506 Professional Headphones are high quality, closed-back reference headphones, engineered for strength, comfort and practicality. They provide natural audio monitoring and can be worn for extended periods, ideal for broadcast and studio use. Uncoloured sound is recreated from Neodymium dynamic drivers housed in an acoustically tested closed-back housing for near perfect results, with often overlooked details being captured.
Monitoring and field recording are areas where the MDR-7506 excel, thanks to 63 Ohms of resistance, and they are particularly comfortable due to a low 230g weight.
Features at a glance
- Dynamic, closed professional headphones
- Neodymium magnet-type
- 10Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Gold Stereo Unimatch plug 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch
- 106 dB/W/m sensitivity
- 9.8 foot long cord
What’s in the box
- MDR-7506 headphones
- Protective carry pouch
- Gold-plated Unimatch 3.5mm/6.3mm adaptor
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.