Sony a7 III Mirrorless Camera With Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens Kit
This kit brings the compact Sony a7 III mirrorless camera together with the lightweight Sony FE 24-105mm zoom lens for a versatile, high quality kit ideal for 4K video and high res full frame stills.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 7014826W
Earn 2649 Park Points
Finance available - See options
SONY A7 III FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS DIGITAL CAMERA + 24-105MM
Sony a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
Sony continues to deliver industry-leading full-frame mirrorless cameras with the Sony a7 III. Boasting a brand new 24.2MP back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor with increased sensitivity, outstanding resolution and an impressive 15 stops of dynamic range at low sensitivities, the a7 III will give you the tools to produce an amazing range of images. Pair these with cutting edge software features such as 93% coverage lightning-fast autofocus and 5-axis image stabilisation to capture content in new and different ways with stunning results.
- Newly Developed Full-frame 24.2MP Back-Illuminated Exmor R CMOS Image Sensor with Evolved Image Processing
- Wide ISO range of 100 - 51200 (expandable to ISO 50 – 204800 for still images) and 15-Stop Dynamic Range at low sensitivities
- World Class Auto Focus (AF) system featuring 693 phase-detection AF points covering 93% of image area, 425 contrast AF points and fast and reliable Eye AF
- Continuous Shooting at up to 10 fps with either Mechanical Shutter or Silent Shooting and full Auto Focus/Auto Exposure tracking
- 5-axis optical in-body image stabilisation with a 5.0 step shutter speed advantage
- High Resolution 4K Movie Shooting with full pixel readout and no pixel binning across full-width of full-frame sensor
- The longest rated battery life of any Mirrorless camera at 710 shots per charge
- Upgraded operability and functionality including addition of joystick for adjusting focus points, Dual SD Card Slots, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1) USB Type-C Terminal and more.
SONY FE 24-105MM F4 G OSS LENS
A compact, lightweight comprehensive zoom
From 24mm to 105mm and F4 aperture throughout the zoom this high-performance G Lens offers consistently high image quality. In addition to outstanding optical performance it features compact, lightweight design for portability and mobility befitting the E-mount system. Fast, precise AF and high reliability add to the broad utility of this fine zoom lens. Full details here on the Sony 24-105mm f/4 lens.
Excellent corner-to-corner imaging throughout the zoom range
Advanced optics achieve consistently high corner-to-corner resolution throughout the zoom range. Four aspherical elements effectively reduce aberration, while ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration. A circular aperture and carefully controlled spherical aberration shape add expressive potential with beautiful, smooth background bokeh and natural highlights that complement outstanding in-focus sharpness and clarity
A one-lens solution for mobile, versatile shooting
Excellent optical performance and a high zoom ratio are packed into a compact, lightweight only 663 grams (23.4 oz.). The compact lightweight design extend to E-mount bodies for outstanding system mobility and handling ease. This one high-performance lens lets you shoot a wide range of subjects and situations. A minimum focus distance of 0.38 meters (1.25ft.) and built-in optical image stabilization further enhance all-around versatility.
Constant F4 and fast, precise, quiet AF for stills and movies
A bright constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range keeps the brightness even when focal length is changed. Sony's Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) AF drive system offers fast, precise, quiet focusing. And a precision optical design minimizes focus breathing. All of this makes the FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS an excellent choice for both stills and movies.
SONY A7 III SPECIFICATIONS
35mm full frame (35.6×23.8mm), Exmor R CMOS sensor
Approx. 24.2 megapixels
Expandable to ISO 50-204,800
Fast Hybrid AF with 693 phase-detection and 425 contrast-detection AF point
Up to 10 fps with full AF and metering
Tilting 7.5cm (3.0-type) type TFT touchscreen with 921,600 dots
1.3 cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder, XGA OLED with 2,359,296 dots
WiFi and NFC
Dual Card slots (Slot D UHS-II/ compliant, slot SD UHS-II)
Approx. 126.9mm x 95.6mm x 73.7mm
Approx. 650g. with battery and card
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The long-awaited Sony a7 III brings many new developments to the range, improving image quality and usability. The incredible autofocus incorporating 693 points and improved low-light range to ISO 240,800 means you can snap that perfect image at any time with the least effort. The much larger battery doubles the potential number of photos from the a7 II allowing you to keep going for longer and not have to carry as many spare batteries.
The Sony a7 III is an outstanding all-rounder for photo and video, combining excellent resolution, low-light capability and performance.
- Improves on the already revolutionary a7 II – faster and more capable than ever camera
- Amazing auto-focus system – fast and accurate hybrid AF
- Continuous shooting at 10 fps at full resolution for capturing the action
- True 4K video and Full HD movies in up to 5x slow motion
- Longer battery life – less need for lots of spare batteries
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.