Sony a6000 With 16-50mm OSS Zoom Lens Lens Kit Black
Designed for enthusiast video and stills photographers, this versatile kit pairs the black Sony a6000 with 16-50mm OSS zoom lens for beautifully detailed and textured images as well as Full HD video.
- Fast Hybrid AF gives world's fastest autofocus performance of just 0.06 sec
- 24.3MP resolution for crisp highly detailed images
- Compact and portable design especially with the excellent zoom lens kit attached
- Mode dials for customised use providing full manual control for creative photography
- Easy connectivity with Wi-Fi and NFC One-touch
Sony a6000 With 16-50mm OSS Zoom Lens Kit Black
The a6000 is an E-mount camera with APS-C (cropped) sensor and comes in this kit with the E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS power zoom lens. The a6000 a powerful Sony mirrorless camera which boasts an ultra fast autofocus time of 0.06 seconds, ensuring that you'll never miss that perfect moment you're trying to capture. The a6000 also comes with a 24.3 megapixel sensor, cramming in a massive amount of detail and texture to your images.
Although this is a mirrorless camera, when using the camera, you'll find a lot of the features you'd expect to find on a DSLR, only the a6000 is much more compact and portable. The mode dial on the top right of the camera sits perfectly for your thumb and customisable buttons and interface mean the camera can be set up perfectly for your preference. With the a6000, you can share your photos or movies quickly and easily with a smartphone or table using the in built NFC and Wi-Fi capabilities. You can also activate NFC to use the camera remotely.
- Fast Hybrid AF gives world's fastest autofocus performance of just 0.06 sec with high precision accuracy
- extremely wide autofocus coverage area with 179 focal points
- 24.3 megapixel Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor featuring gapless-on-chip design
- BIONZ X processor for pro-quality photos and Full HD video
- Light, compact and easy to use with built-in flash, OLED Tru-Finder and two control dials
- NFC and Wi-Fi for One-touch sharing/remote control from your mobile
- Boost your creativity with a range of downloadable PlayMemories Camera Apps
Sony a6000 With 16-50mm OSS Zoom Lens Kit Black In Detail
24.3MP megapixel APS-C image sensor
The truth is simple: better images begin with bigger sensors, and the α6000 outclasses many cameras in its category. Its APS-C size sensor offers 1.6 times the area of 4/3 sensors, and 13 times that of the 1/2.3 sensors of typical compact digital cameras. The result is an outstanding level of quality in every image.
Full HD Movies
The α6000’s impressive AF capabilities are not just limited to still photos. It uses the same phase-detection priority to ensure fast focusing and smooth tracking to give a professional polish to your most demanding video projects. With Full 1080 HD at 60p or 24p, you can make the aesthetic choice to capture film-like motion in your videos.
BIONZ X™ Processor
With three times the processing speed of earlier models, the new BIONZ X™ is able to accurately capture textures, reduce blurry details and even suppress visual noise to ensure sharp images. These advantages apply equally to still images or video.
Fast Hybrid AF focus
The advanced Fast Hybrid AF enables more scenes to be focused via phase-detection only (reducing reliance on the contrast-detection mode), delivering fast AF to capture your subject at the exact moment you intend.
Eye AF, Lock-on AF and more let you delegate that aspect to the camera, freeing you to concentrate on the content of the scene.
Ultra-precise 179 AF points for greater coverage.
More autofocus points mean a better chance of capturing a perfectly sharp image, and with a class-leading 179 AF points, the α6000 provides extensive frame coverage and continuous, precise location of your subject—no matter where in the frame they may be.
11 fps continuous shooting with AF tracking
Capturing an impressive 11 photos a second wouldn’t mean much if they were blurry. That’s where the α6000 excels; you get a very high frames-per-second (fps) rate while the superior AF tracking ensures your selected subject is crisp and clear.
The α6000 is smaller and lighter than comparable DSLRs
The best camera is the one you have with you. With its compact size and light weight, the α6000 compares favourably to bulkier, heavier DSLRs. Yet with the creativity of interchangeable E-mount lenses, manual controls and more, you sacrifice nothing.
Smarter viewfinder for better photos
The OLED Tru-Finder™ EVF is another α6000 expert-level tool, with real-time data for planning and previewing shots. Exposure Control compensates for bright/dim scenes, Focus Zoom enlarges a chosen detail and Display Mode reveals histograms and more.
Snap, tap and share.
Wi-Fi® and NFC (Near Field Communication) connectivity make it simple to show and share your genius. It requires no complicated setup and—in one step—enables the transfer of photos or movies to NFC-compatible Android smartphones or tablets.
PlayMemories Camera Apps
Sony’s apps make your camera smarter, effortlessly. Add upgrades and new capabilities to your camera as your photographic skills expand.
Smart Remote Control
Get perfect selfies, group shots or unusual angles when you control your camera with a smartphone.
Sony E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens in Detail
This powerful zoom has an equivalent focal range of 24-75mm in full frame format. The lens is less than 30mm long when retracted and weighs just 116g, sitting perfectly on the compact camera body in this kit. With built-in optical stabilisation and a great zoom range the lens is ideal for travel as well as numerous subjects including portraits, landscapes, street photography and general shooting.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Sony a6000|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 360|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 11.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 6.00 m (ISO 100)|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.50|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 67|
|Length (mm): 45|
|Width (mm): 120|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 344|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 25600 (51200 with Multi - Frame NR)|
|JPEG quality levels: Extra fine, fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 179|
|Number of white balance presets: 10|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: BIONZ X|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 921600|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 25.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 1440000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
With a high performance 24.3 megapixel sensor, extremely fast and precise Hybrid AF system and high quality electronic viewfinder, the a6000 is a perfect choice for the enthusiast. Add in the accomplished E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens in this kit and you have a compact and very proficient kit to head straight out and start shooting stills and HD videos. Sony’s BIONZ X processor makes the whole experience feel responsive with quick start up, focus and recording. If you are an advanced user the camera lets you adjust all of the settings manually and take full control. Newcomers can use the various Auto settings and rely on the camera to do the hard work of metering, exposing and choosing speeds.
The a6000 and stabilised 16-50mm OSS Zoom lens are an excellent starting point to get creative with your photography on an APS-C format camera, with plentiful of further lenses and accessories ready for when you progress.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.