Sigma MC-21 Mount Converter For Sigma EF Mount Lenses To L Mount
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: G249981C
Earn 249 Park Points
Sigma MC-21 Mount Converter - Canon EF to L Mount
The Sigma MC-21 Mount Converter allows SIGMA SA mount and SIGMA's CANON EF mount interchangeable lens owners to use their lens investment on L-Mount camera bodies. The Converter allows more freedom of choice for L-Mount cameras from SIGMA, Leica Camera and Panasonic, enhancing the extensibility of the L-Mount system.
1. Effective use of lens investment
2. 29 interchangeable lenses available to be used for L-Mount cameras
3. Fast and accurate auto focus
4. Simple interface
5. Lens data is pre-loaded
Comes with a tripod socket
The inside surface of the barrel is covered with flocking to eliminate internal reflections.
Inclusion in Exif data
|Sigma MC-21 Adapter EF Lenses on your Lumix S1 / S1R|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.