Sigma 800mm f/5.6 EX DG APO HSM Super Telephoto Lens Nikon F
The Sigma 800mm lens for full-frame or APS-C Nikon F-mount camera s is ideal for wildlife and sports photography with super telephoto focal length. Add an optional teleConverter for even greater reach.
- Superb optical performance
- Fast f/5.6 maximum aperture give great results at faster shutter speeds
- Hyper-Sonic Motor for fast, accurate focusing
Sigma 800mm f/5.6 APO EX DG HSM - Nikon Fit
An ultra telephoto lens with fast maximum aperture. Precision optics and build quality help delivers exceptional results, ideal for wildlife photography.
- Professional quality super telephoto lens for full frame or APS-C camera s
- Part of Sigma's flagship EX series, made using the very best optical components
- Bright f/5.6 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Hyper-Sonic Motor for fast, quiet auto focus with full-time manual focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- extraaordinary Low Dispersion (ELD) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- Multi Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of 7m
- 46mm drop-in rear filter
- Supplied with removable tripod collar
- Optional APO teleConverters convert lens to 1120mm f/8 MF or 1600mm f/11 MF lens
Reduction of flare and ghosting
This digitally optimised 800mm f5.6 ultra telephoto lens is equipped with a new multi-layer coating technology that reduces both flare and ghosting. This also ensures an accurate colour balance and high definition results.
Incorporating two Extraordinary Low Dispersion glass elements to reduce chromatic aberration to a minimum and ensure sharp, quality images. The Internal Focus system ensures the overall length of the lens does not change during focusing, ensuring convenient handling and ease of use.
The Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures an ultra-quiet, high-speed AF function as well as full-time manual focusing capability for Sigma, Canon, and Nikon mount lenses.
A 46mm filter can be inserted near the rear of the lens, and a circular polarising filter can be used in situ.
By adding a 1.4\x EX APO teleconverter (optional e\xtra), you can use this lens as a 1120mm F8 MF ultra-telephoto lens or as a 1600mm F11 MF ultra-telephoto lens with a 2.0\x EX APO teleconverter.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 157|
|Length (mm): 521|
|Weight (g): 4900|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 800 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: 46 mm|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: Nikon F (FX)|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 800|
|Maximum magnification: 0.11|
|Maximum aperture (number): 5.6|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/5.6|
|Max Format size: Full Frame|
|Minimum focal length: 800|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 7|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/32|
|Motor type: Ultrasonic|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 ELD glass elements|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: Prime lens|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
An 800mm prime lens with superb image quality. The fast maximum aperture allows precise control of depth of field, whilst the optional teleConverters provide added flexibility.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.