Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary L-Mount Lens
Compact size is realized while maintaining high image quality and is compatible with full-frame mirrorless camera s. This prime lens refines the concept of the Contemporary line.
Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN L-Mount Lens Summary
Designed for combination with relatively small full-frame mirrorless camera s, this standard lens pursues easy operability as a regular prime lens by balancing its easy-to-carry size and high optical performance, thereby embodying the Contemporary line's development concept of “pursuing optimum balance," and becoming the perfect first lens in the lineup dedicated for full-frame mirrorless camera s.
Product features in detail
Beautiful bokeh and rendering that can be enjoyed in every scene
With the Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN, bokeh expressions are especially featured. Spherical aberration has been controlled to ensure not only the large bokeh in the front and rear of the subject but also the rear bokeh near the area in focus create a gradient to a soft blur. This lens softens the periphery of blurred images suppressing the double-line bokeh and enhances the three-dimensional impression of the subject with the smooth expressions in the foreground and the background.
In addition, its minimum focusing distance of 24cm makes it possible to enjoy shooting snapshots and tabletop photos taking advantage of the angle of view. The design gives consideration to vignetting to achieve beautiful round bokeh and subdue swirly bokeh in the whole bokeh effects.
While this lens produces smooth bokeh effects of which one could say as “classical expression" when the aperture is wide open, it also realizes modern sharp rendering when it is stopped down. It is reassuring to hold this lens as the regular lens for everyday use.
High-speed and highly accurate autofocus
The lens is capable of smooth, quiet and high-speed AF made possible by a stepping motor. It also supports Face/Eye Detection AF and video AF. The design gives consideration to MF operations, and a ring of appropriate torque provides good operability.
High build quality and outstanding operability
Because this lens is intended for everyday use, particular attention has been given to build quality and operability. The bayonet hood feels comfortable when removing and attaching, and the lens barrel incorporating metal material as the main part achieves improved durability. Furthermore, thanks to the aperture ring with the right click feeling, comfortable operability during various shooting styles is ensured.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: L Mount Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.