Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens Canon EF
The Sigma 150-600mm Sports lens with optical stabiliser for Canon EF-mount has been designed with advanced optics making this suitable for the extensive range this long telephoto reach is capable of.
- Ideal lens for sports or wildlife photography
- Optical Stabilizer function using an accelerator sensor enables both vertical / horizontal panning with high accuracy
- Dust-proof and splash-proof construction
- Ability to keep lens up to date with firmware upgrade (using optional USB Dock)
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Lens Canon EF Mount
Sigma have released a new telephoto zoom lens that will enable you to get superb quality shots even in demanding situations.
Using this lens, you'll find it offers customisation and flexible adjustiment for convenience and is compatible for use with the newly developed teleconverters.
- Achieves the best optical performance that embodies the product concept of Sigma's Sports line.
- High-end model with enhanced durability.
- High action-capture performance that enables any photographer with high demands to get the exact shots they want.
- Customisation and flexible adjustiment for convenience or a specific purpose is possible.
- Compatible with the newly developed tele Converters.
- New product lines from SGV concepts are setting new benchmarks for image quality.
Dust-proof and splash-proof construction
The popular 150-600mm lens is both dust and splash-proof, designed for better durability. It is able to meet the demands that professional photographers would require in challenging shooting conditions, such as in the rain, allowing shooting to continue well after others have packed up.
Water and oil-repellent coating
Front and rear elements incorporate a water and oil-repellent coating that allows water to be wiped away and prevents oil and grease from sticking to the surface. This enables easy maintenance of the lens surface to keep images clean and free from smears.
Manual Focus override
In addition to AF/MF an MO (Manual Override) is incorporated as one of the options of the focus mode switch. By setting it to the MO position it switches to manual focus by rotating the focus ring even during continuous AF. With AF position, standard full-time manual focus is available. Using the optional SIGMA USB DOCK, it is possible to adjust the MO position’s sensitivity to switch to manual focus. This makes focus more accurate when trying to capture subjects behind objects, such as a bird behind foliage.
Quiet and Fast AF
The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures high speed and quiet AF as well as full-time manual focus override by rotation of the focus ring. With the enhanced AF algorithm smoother AF is achieved. The full time manual, which offers further adjustment after focusing with AF mode, is possible.
Browse all of our Sigma lenses here including docks, teleconverters and accessories.
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Lens Canon EF Mount Specifications
Super telephoto zoom lens
24 Elements in 16 Groups
Angle of View (for SD1)
16.4 -4.1 degrees
Number of Diaphragm Blades
9 (rounded diaphragm)
Minimum Focusing Distance
Diameter 121mm x 290.2mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 121|
|Length (mm): 290|
|Weight (g): 2860|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: Yes|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 150 - 600 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: 105 mm|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: Canon EF|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 600|
|Maximum magnification: 5|
|Maximum aperture (number): 5|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/5 - 6.3|
|Max Format size: Full Frame|
|Minimum focal length: 150|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 2.6|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/22|
|Motor type: Ultrasonic|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 FLD and 3 SLD|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: Zoom lens|
|Zoom lock: Yes|
|Zoom method: Extending (rotary)|
This super tele-photo lens offer uncompromising optical performance, that is ideal when shooting fast moving and distant subjects even in the most challenging conditions. Being dust and splash-proof also means that this lens is high durable, allowing to use it in the field with confidence. It is an ideal choice for photographing many different subjects such as birds, wild animals, airplanes, motorsports, and even portraits.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.