Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Contemporary Lens & TC-1401 1.4x Kit Canon EF
The Sigma 150-600mm Contemporary lens & 1.4x teleConverter kit for Canon EF-mount combines high quality optics with super telephoto reach adding only 190g yet achieving up to 800mm focal length.
- The outstanding optical performance of the lens
- The compact and lightweight design of the teleConverter
- The excellent and affordable imaging combination of the lens and teleConverter together
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM - C Contemporary - Canon Fit + Sigma TC-1401 1.4x TeleConverter - Canon Kit SUMMARY
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM - C Contemporary - Canon fit lens:
- Achieves the best optical performance that embodies the product concept of Sigma's Sports line
- High-end model with enhanced durability
- High action-capture performance that enables any photographer with high demands to get the exact shots they want
- Customisation and flexible adjustment for convenience or a specific purpose is possible
- Compatible with the newly developed teleConverters
- New product lines from SGV concepts are setting new benchmarks for image quality
Detailed information about the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM - C Contemporary - Canon Fit
Sigma TC-1401 1.4x TeleConverter - Canon:
- Provides 1.4x magnification from the original lens
- Incorporates Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass element for advanced aberration correction
- Utilises 7 lens elements in 5 groups
- Compatible with large diameter lenses
- Autofocus is effective up to F8
- Compact, lightweight, and durable construction
- Dust and splash-proof design
Detailed information about the Sigma TC-1401 1.4x TeleConverter - Canon
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 105|
|Length (mm): 260|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 150 - 600 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: 95 mm|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: Canon EF|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 600|
|Maximum magnification: 5|
|Maximum aperture (number): 5|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/5 - 6.3|
|Max Format size: Full Frame|
|Minimum focal length: 150|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 2.8|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/22|
|Motor type: Ultrasonic|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 FLD and 2 SLD|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: Zoom lens|
|Zoom lock: Yes|
|Zoom method: Extending (rotary)|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.