Sandisk Extreme Pro 256GB SDXC 170MB/s
This product is no longer available
SanDisk Extreme PRO 256GB SDXC UHS-I Card is the The most powerful SD UHS-I memory card yet for 4K video and fast shooting
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
SanDisk Extreme PRO 256GB SDXC UHS-I Card
Perfect for capturing the action as it happens, without missing a beat
SanDisk Extreme PRO 256GB SDXC UHS-I Highlights
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s*, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s*
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video1 and sequential burst mode photography
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions3: Temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof
- Lifetime warranty4
[Compatible with SanDisk SD UHS-I Card Reader for speeds up to 170MB/s*]
SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards
Perfect for capturing the action as it happens, without missing a beat
The most powerful SD UHS-I memory card yet
Our most powerful SD UHS-I memory card yet delivers performance that elevates your creativity. With shot speeds of up to 90MB/s* and UHS speed Class 3 (U3)2 recording, you're ready to capture stunning, high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video1. And, because your pace doesn't let up after the shots are in, it delivers up to 170MB/s* transfer speeds [64GB-512GB], for a faster postproduction workflow. Plus, it's built to withstand weather, water, shocks and other less-than-ideal conditions so you can rest assured that it's good to go wherever your work takes you.
Perfect for 4K UHD Video1 Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video1.
Stunning Sequential Burst Mode Shots Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability You Can Count on Built for and tested in harsh conditions3, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted Includes an offer for RescuePRO Deluxe 2-year data recovery software5 which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted.5
- Form factor SDHC (256GB)
- Available capacities 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB**
- Performance *Up to 170MB/s read speeds. Write speed up to 90MB/s.
- Card dimension 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature -13F to 185F (-25C to 85C)
- Storage temperature -40F to 185F (-40C to 85C)
- Compatibility Compatible with SanDisk SD UHS-I Card Reader for speeds up to 170MB/s*
- Security Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Support Lifetime limited warranty4
- Applications Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG photos, high-definition videos, music and more
- Added Protection RescuePRO Deluxe 2-year data recovery software offer 5
Not all devices support SDXC. Check with device manufacturer for more details.
* [64GB-512GB] Up to 170MB/s read speeds. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
* [32GB] Up to 95MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
** 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1 Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840x2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD.
2 UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
3 Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
4 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognising lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug.
5 Registration required. Terms and conditions apply.
SanDisk, SanDisk Extreme PRO, the SanDisk logo and RescuePRO are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.