Sandisk Extreme Pro 128GB SDXC 170MB/s
128GB Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC 170MB/s Class 10 UHS-I for capturing stunning high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video and fast burst speed images on high resolution cameras.
SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB SDXC™ UHS-I Card
Perfect for capturing the action as it happens, without missing a beat
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s*, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s*
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video1 and sequential burst mode photography
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions3: Temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof
- Lifetime warranty4
- Sandisk Extreme Pro SD card capacities: 32GB(95mb/s), 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB [Compatible with SanDisk SD™ UHS-I Card Reader for speeds up to 170MB/s*]
- SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC™ and SDXC™ UHS-I Cards
- Perfect for capturing the action as it happens, without missing a beat
Our most powerful SD UHS-I memory card yet
Our most powerful SD™ UHS-I memory card yet delivers performance that elevates your creativity. With shot speeds of up to 90MB/s* and UHS speed Class 3 (U3)2 recording, you're ready to capture stunning, high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video1. And, because your pace doesn't let up after the shots are in, it delivers up to 170MB/s* transfer speeds [64GB-512GB], for a faster postproduction workflow. Plus, it's built to withstand weather, water, shocks and other less-than-ideal conditions so you can rest assured that it's good to go wherever your work takes you.
Perfect for 4K UHD Video1 Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme PRO SD™ UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video1.
Stunning Sequential Burst Mode Shots Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SD™ UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability You Can Count on Built for and tested in harsh conditions3, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SD™ UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted Includes an offer for RescuePRO Deluxe 2-year data recovery software5 which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted.5
Form factor SDHC™ (128GB)
Available capacities 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB**
Performance *Up to 170MB/s read speeds. Write speed up to 90MB/s.
Card dimension 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
Operating temperature -13F to 185F (-25C to 85C)
Storage temperature -40F to 185F (-40C to 85C)
Compatibility Compatible with SanDisk SD™ UHS-I Card Reader for speeds up to 170MB/s*
Security Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
Support Lifetime limited warranty4
Applications Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG photos, high-definition videos, music and more
Added Protection RescuePRO Deluxe 2-year data recovery software offer 5
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: SD Cards|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.