Samyang AF 85mm f/1.4 FE Lens Sony E
The Samyang AF 85mm F1.4 FE is a fast-aperture, short telephoto prime lens, which offers stunning resolution, bokeh and excellent AF performance.
As photography enthusiasts look for more than just optical performance, the demand for lenses capable of expressing their creativity is growing. The AF 85mm F1.4 FE (for Full-frame Sony E-mount camera s) has been developed using Samyang's years of experience in optical technology - it captures subjects in a delicate and precise manner, even wide-open. Samyang's special lens polishing technology also enhances the performance, producing beautifully soft bokeh with out-of-focus backgrounds.
The AF 85mm F1.4 FE is the result of world-class optical technology, for which Samyang is highly respected. It has fast and accurate AF performance and superb resolution. The lens features 11 optical elements in 8 groups: 4x HR (high-refractive) glass elements which allow it to be compact, yet able to provide outstanding resolution. 1x ED (extra-low dispersion) glass element effectively removes colour-fringing and chromatic aberration.
The AF 85mm F1.4 FE allows you to express drama, even in low-light conditions, using shallow depth-of-field and its maximum aperture of F1.4. The beautiful and attractive bokeh helps the subject stand out and it gives it character. In addition, the lens structure features weather-sealing to enhance anti-dust and water-protection capabilities, enabling photographers to continue shooting, even in unpredictable conditions.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.