Samyang AF 18mm f/2.8 AF Sony FE Mount Lens
This amazing new lens weighs just 145g (without lens-hood or cap), which makes it the lightest and smallest 18mm super-wide-angle auto-focus lens currently on the market.
Innovation in Size: Surprisingly Small but Super-Wide
Whilst various new lenses are being released at the same time as smaller and lighter mirrorless camera s, it is difficult to find wide-angle lenses that have been designed with their weight and size significantly reduced to match the camera s. Samyang's new AF 18mm F2.8 FE is determined to set a new direction for super-wide-angle lenses. With autumn just around the corner, the super wide-angle AF 18mm F2.8 FE lens is designed to be exactly what customers are looking for. It has a full-frame 100 angle of view, weighs just 145g and fits perfectly in the hand. Coupled with fast aperture and handsome design, this is the perfect lens for mirrorless camera s, whether shooting outdoors or indoors.
Incredible Detail: 9 Elements and 8 Specialty Optics
With a total of 9 lens elements in 8 groups, Samyang use 8 specialty elements (3 Aspherical, 2 High Refractive and 3 Extra Low Dispersion) to create results with incredible sharpness, low chromatic aberration and minimal distortion. This delivers unmatched resolution and colour for landscape, interior and astrophotography. The AF 18mm F2.8 FE lens utilises a Linear STM motor for fast, quiet and accurate focusing, helping the user to capture priceless moments effortlessly.
Released in Time for Autumn Photoshoots
The AF 18mm F2.8 FE is the first super-wide-angle lens in Samyang's ‘Tiny Series’ (which also includes the AF 35mm F2.8 FE, AF 24mm F2.8 FE and AF 45mm F1.8 FE models), all designed under the concept of being incredibly capable, despite their compact size.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.