Rotolight AEOS 2 Ultimate Kit
The Rotolight AEOS 2 Ultimate Kit is the ultimate two light LED location lighting solution and comes packed with world first RGBWW features, 2x 95 Wh batteries, 2x stands, 2x PSU, diffuser domes and soft case.
- Ultimate studio and location RGBWW LED lighting kit with everything you need for a dual light set-up
- Packed with industry world first technologies including the ability to choose from 16.7 million colours or 2,500 digital filters
- Brand new rear panel colour touchscreen and a new native App provide intuitive light control to streamline your workflow
- Highly compact and powerful LED light units weighing just 1.4kg each provide portable lighting for photo and video
- Benefits of continuous lighting as well as High-Speed Sync RGB flash with zero recycle time
Rotolight AEOS 2 Ultimate Kit Summary
To combine the benefits of shoot what you see continuous lighting with High-Speed Sync RGB flash (1/8000th) in the studio and on location, the Rotolight AEOS 2 Ultimate Kit has everything you need. The dual light set-up offers a powerful output of 10,700 LUX at 1m from each AEOS 2 and fire full-power flashes from each of the two 95 Wh V-Mount batteries with zero recycle time. This Ultimate Kit also includes two light stands, two dome diffusers, two PSU mains power units and a soft bag for storage and transportation.
Moving between locations and studios to shoot indoors and out has never been so easy with each light only weighing 1.4kg despite a series of highly innovative features with a number of industry first technologies. These include the inclusion of new RGBWW chips allowing photographers and videographers to select from 16.7 million colours or 2,500 digital filters for the first time ever. These offer a TLCI of 99 with accurate colour control and unlimited creative opportunities, particular as Rotolight has also included their award winning special effects suite. Control everything from a new colour touchscreen on the rear of each AEOS 2, as well as from the palm of your hand using the newly developed iOS and Android App.
- 16.7 Million Colours (RGBWW)
- Colour temperature from 3000 - 10,000K
- 2500 digital filters
- Intuitive colour touchscreen display
- High Speed RGBWW Flash (1/8000th), zero recycle time
- Up to 100,000 full-power flashes from a single battery
- Award-winning colour engine with TLCI 99
- Built-in award-winning suite of 14 CineSFX™ special effects
- Native iOS and Android app to control for control, to pick colours and more
- Trigger from up to 200m using an optional Skyport transmitter
- Wide range of accessories using new Speedring and Bowens S mount adaptors
- Body weighs only 1.4kg
Rotolight AEOS 2 Ultimate Kit in More Detail
This really is the ultimate kit from Rotolight as it includes everything from the AEOS 2 Masters Kit as well as two 95 Wh V-Mount batteries for location work where there is no mains power available.
The ultimate creative companion
Create anything, anywhere with the AEOS 2 LED light which is lightweight with an ultra-thin design, so it’s never been easier to achieve beautiful soft light on location.
High-Speed RGB Flash
AEOS 2 combines the benefits of continuous light to shoot what you see, with a High Speed Sync RGB flash for more power or to freeze the action. You can now flash in any one of 16.7 million colours or 2,500 digital filters, with zero recycle time and up to 100,000 full-power flashes on a single optional V-Mount battery. This gives you the ability to shoot with unlimited creative options and never miss a shot due to recycle times.
A World of Colour at Your Fingertips
Choose from an endless colour palette including 2,500 of your favourite filters from LEE and Rosco and the AEOS 2 includes state-of-the art RGBWW chips, for endless possibilities to expand your creativity.
Rotolight has also revolutionised lighting control, saving both money and time on set, with effortless switching from beautiful soft output to a harder light source at a moment's notice with the world's first intelligent softbox. This allows you to electronically adjust your light's diffusion, focus and spread via the touchscreen display or Rotolight app, without the need for gels using an optional electric diffusion panel.
Native iOS And Android control
You’re always in control with the all new Rotolight app. The app lets you easily switch between lighting modes to adjust colour, power, flash settings and much more. Create custom groups and projects on up to 20 lights simultaneously right from the palm of your hand.
Functionality without the fuss
Another Rotolight’s industry-first intuitive is the introduction of a full-colour touchscreen which enables users to navigate through menus with ease. Access key features and recall your favourite settings at a moment’s notice.
Best-in-class battery performance
AEOS 2 is a creative light that you can always rely on, delivering superior output but only 1/3rd the power draw of its closest competitors. With a flash output of up to 17,800 LUX at 1m you can still get up to 100,000 full-power flashes on a single battery, optimised for these lights.
As well as the option to power the AEOS 2 from a PSU cable, you have the added benefit of fitting V-Mount batteries for combined portability and long-lasting use, from 95 Wh, 155 Wh and 310 Wh batteries.
Cutting-Edge Special Effects
Rotolight's award-winning suite of CineSFX™ (Fire, Lightning, TV, Gunshot, Paparazzi and many more) add drama to a scene quickly and easily and you can customise, save and instantly recall your favourite settings.
Speedring And Bowens S mount Adaptors
Unlock endless possibilities with Bowens-mount modifiers from new Rotolight Bowens S mount and Universal Speedring adaptors for the Rotolight NEO and AEOS range.
What’s in the box
- 2 x AEOS 2 LED lights
- 2 x Diffuser Domes
- 2 x stands
- 2 x 95 Wh Batteries and Charger
- 1 x Softbag
- 2 x PSU and UK power cables
Rotolight has been at the forefront of LED lighting technology aimed at professional photographers and videographers who embrace the benefits which LED brings. The release of the updated AEOS 2 continues the revolution by including several industry first features to streamline your workflow. These include new RGBWW chips providing the ability to choose from over 16.7 million colours or use any of the 2,500 digital filters. This gives you unlimited creative potential, particularly when combined with Rotolight’s award winning special effects which are also included. You can shoot in continuous mode or the AEOS 2 can be toggled in flash mode for the world’s first High-Speed Sync RGB flash at 1/8000th. This opens up new opportunities, even overpowering the sun for professional studio and portrait photographers with the powerful flash output of 17,800 LUX at 1m and zero recycle time.
The lights can be wirelessly triggered from up to 200m while shooting in any colour temperature from 3000-10,000K using with the integrated Elinchrom Skyport flash receiver with optional Skyport transmitters for your camera brand. Each AEOS 2 uses only one-third of the power draw of its closest competitors at launch, to reduce running costs while doubling light output. A TLCI of 99, with skin tone accuracy reduces editing time, giving you realistic, impressive results to ensure this Rotolight AEOS 2 Ultimate Kit is extremely compelling for any location and studio work.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.