Rotolight NEO 3 Starter Bundle
The Rotolight NEO 3 Starter Bundle includes 1x state of the art LED light, custom battery and USB cable delivering the world's brightest on-camera RGB light packed with features for photographers and videographers.
- Compact sized LED flash perfect for location work with up to 3 stops more flash power than previous model
- Pick one of 16.7 Million Colours to flash in High Speed RGBWW as well as 2500 digital filters
- Zero recycle time when shooting HIgh Speed Sync so you’ll never miss a shot however fast your camera bursts
- First ever simple to use full-colour touchscreen display with intuitive light control and feature access
- Brand new Native iOS and Android app makes the NEO 3 simple to control remotely with your phone
Rotolight NEO 3 Starter Bundle Summary
Building on the huge success of the previous model is this Rotolight NEO 3 Starter Bundle, which features the all-new NEO 3 continuous LED light. The NEO 3 is the brightest on-camera light ever made, with 4541 LUX at 1m and offers an extremely compact 354g form factor. This lets you bring it on location virtually anywhere to harness significant light levels from just one unit. It combines all the benefits of a continuous LED light with High Speed Sync RGBWW flash (1/8000th), ideal for photographers, film makers and hybrid shooters working on any type of project.
For the first time on any light you can flash in any one of 16.7 million colours, or use any of the 2,500 built-in digital filters to enhance your shots. There is zero recycle time with the NEO 3, so you can burst at literally any rate your camera can muster in electronic flash mode and never miss a shot. Rotolight has also added another world first with the intuitive, full-colour touchscreen display that allows you to adjust the light, access key features and recall your favourite settings quickly and easily. This Starter Bundle includes a high-performance, rechargeable lithium NEO 3 battery for up to 100,000 full-power flashes on a single charge.
- High Speed RGBWW Flash with 16.7 Million Colours
- 2500 digital filters built-in
- 3,000 - 10,000 Kelvin range
- Intuitive full-colour touchscreen display
- Full control with Native iOS and Android app
- Up to 3 stops more flash power than previous generation at 4541 lux (1m)
- Award-winning colour engine with TLCI 99
- Built-in award-winning suite of 14 CineSFX™ special effects
- Integrated Elinchrom Skyport flash receiver
- Wide range of accessories including Speedring and Bowens S mount adaptors
- Control your existing NEO 2 light with the NEO 3 so you can keep it for rim lighting and more
Rotolight NEO 3 LED Camera Light Starter Bundle in More Detail
This starter bundle combines the Rotolight NEO 3 LED Light with a high power custom battery and USB cable.
The brightest on-camera light ever made
NEO 3 is the brightest LED on-camera light ever made, with a powerful yet soft continuous light and up to 3 stops more flash power than the previous generation. The NEO 3 is so compact it has the power to illuminate any environment from your hands.
High-Speed RGB Flash
The NEO 3 combines continuous light ‘shoot what you see’ benefits with a High Speed Sync RGB flash. This gives you more power or the ability to freeze action. For the first time you can flash in any one of 16.7 million colours or with 2,500 digital filters, delivering unlimited creative possibilities. With zero recycle time the NEO 3 is a small but mighty flash that keeps up with your gear however fast you shoot.
Harness 16.7 million colours for endless creative possibilities
State-of-the art RGBWW chips offer you endless possibilities to enhance your creativity and you can also choose from an endless colour palette with 2,500 filters from LEE and Rosco. Never has a light so compact packed such a colourful punch.
Pop your portraits with unrivalled colour rendition
With Rotolight’s award-winning colour engine you’ll get your shot first time, every time. The NEO 3 includes outstanding colour reproduction and a TLCI of 99, reducing editing time and ensuring your models have beautiful skin tones with fantastic results. Eliminate shadows and add sparkle to your subject’s eye with Rotolight’s signature catchlight effect for perfect portraits.
Control with native iOS And Android App
With the all-new Rotolight app you’re always in control and can easily switch between lighting modes to adjust colour, power, flash settings and more. Create custom groups and projects with up to 20 lights simultaneously right from the phone in your hand.
Functionality without fuss
The NEO 3 lets you navigate through menus with ease using Rotolight’s industry-first full-colour touchscreen. This enables you to access key features effortlessly and clearly, as well as recall your favourite settings quickly to enhance your workflow and save time on set.
Cutting-Edge Special Effects
Add drama to your scene with Rotolight’s award-winning suite of CineSFX™ which includes Fire, Lightning, TV, Gunshot, Paparazzi and many more effects. You can also customise, save and instantly recall your favourite settings with NEO 3.
Best-in-class battery performance
You can rely on the NEO 3 as a reliable creative companion thanks to battery performance from the bespoke, high-performance, rechargeable lithium battery. Despite being far brighter than the previous model you can expect excellent battery durability.
Speedring And Bowens S mount adaptors
Unlock an endless suite of Bowens-mount modifiers with the new Rotolight Bowens S mount and Universal Speedring adaptors for both Rotolight NEO and AEOS lights. This makes achieving great soft light easier than ever before with your existing or new light modifiers.
What’s in the box
- Rotolight NEO 3 LED Light
- Custom Battery
- USB Cable
- Get a spare NEO 3 battery to keep shooting for longer
- The Rotolight NEO 3 Dual Battery and Dual Channel Fast Charger Bundle gives you more batteries and the ability to fast charge them so you never run out of power
- Manfrotto 5001B Nano Stand is one of the most popular strobe stands around for on-location
- If you need a transmitter we have Elinchrom Skyport Plus HS Transmitters for Canon, Sony, Nikon and Fujifilm.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro who shoots weddings, events and portraits or a newcomer videographer, this Rotolight NEO 3 Starter Bundle is an incredible set-up to use. The updated LED light provides continuous lighting for modelling as well as for video productions, being identical in all respects to the AEOS 2 except for its size. The NEO 3 is far more portable and compact but still fires in HSS with no recycle time and offers you the ability to pick from 16.7 million colours in RGBWW. This truly combines all of the benefits of HSS with a powerful continuous light ideal for modelling and video, particularly with the 2500 digital filters and award winning special effects you can choose.
Being three stops brighter than the previous model allows you to shoot outdoors in brighter conditions and to modify the light by bouncing into an umbrella or through other light modifier when indoors. Rotolight has also developed a brand new App to control the NEO 3 directly from your smartphone enabling you to pick ambient colours, adjust effects, choose the perfect RGBWW colour and many other features. What’s more you don’t have to ditch your previous NEO 2 lights as they can be controlled in relay by the NEO 3, giving you instant rim lighting if you keep them. Unless you want a dome and fast charger included with the NEO 3 Ultimate Bundle this starter kit makes a brilliant choice for most LED lighting uses.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.