Rotolight NEO 3 Light Kit
The Rotolight NEO 3 Kit is a three light kit combining 3x NEO 3 state of the art RGB LED lights, 3x diffuser domes, 3x batteries and 1 x Dual channel fast charger delivering the world's brightest on-camera system.
- All inclusive lighting system with three of the world’s most powerful on camera LED lights for location shooting
- State of the art RGBWW for HSS flash in any of 16.7 million colours or try 2,500 digital filters for unlimited possibilities
- Zero recycle time for high speed flash and continuous shooting for video make this a versatile solution for any content
- Up to three stops brighter than the previous generation in a compact form ideal for location shoots
- New App for lighting control as well as new colour touchscreen with intuitive navigation and control
Rotolight NEO 3 Light Kit Summary
The Rotolight NEO 3 Light Kit is the ultimate all-in-one NEO kit for location photographers, videographers and content creators. It includes three state of the art NEO 3 RGBWW lights, which are packed with world-first features, as well as diffusers domes, light stands and custom batteries to power them. The kit also includes a dual channel fast charger and hard case for secure storage and transportation, so you have everything you need for weddings, events, portraits and location video shoots.
The NEO 3 LED light has been updated to give you unlimited creative choices thanks to zero recycle time and a host of new features as well as incredible output of 4541 LUX at 1m. It combines the benefits of a continuous LED light with High Speed Sync RGBWW flash (1/8000th). Rotolight has added a full colour touchscreen which provides instant access to light settings, colours and intuitive menus let you store and recall custom settings and more. A new App has also been developed, which also puts lighting control into the palm of your hand with an iOS or Android device. The custom battery delivers up to 100,000 full-power flashes on a single charge for class-leading performance.
- High Speed RGBWW Flash with 16.7 Million Colours
- 2500 digital filters built-in
- 3,000 - 10,000 Kelvin range
- Intuitive full-colour touchscreen display
- Full control with Native iOS and Android app
- Up to 3 stops more flash power than previous generation at 4541 lux (1m)
- Award-winning colour engine with TLCI 99
- Built-in award-winning suite of 14 CineSFX™ special effects
- Wide range of accessories including Speedring and Bowens S mount adaptors
- Control your existing NEO 2 light with the NEO 3 so you can keep it for rim lighting and more
Rotolight NEO 3 Light Kit in More Detail
This is the kit for photographers who want a complete location lighting system from the get-go. It includes all the threes, with three cutting edge NEO 3 LED lights and three accompanying diffuser domes. You also get three custom batteries, three light stands, a single dual fast charger and a hard case so you can securely store and transport the kit anywhere. We do also have two options for those who only need a single light – which are the NEO 3 Ultimate Bundle (with a diffuser dome and fast charger) as well as the NEO 3 Starter Bundle.
The brightest on-camera light ever made
NEO 3 is the brightest LED on-camera light ever made, with a powerful yet soft continuous light and up to 3 stops more flash power than the previous generation. The NEO 3 is so compact it has the power to illuminate any environment from your hands.
High-Speed RGB Flash
The NEO 3 combines continuous light ‘shoot what you see’ benefits with a High Speed Sync RGB flash. This gives you more power or the ability to freeze action. For the first time you can flash in any one of 16.7 million colours or with 2,500 digital filters, delivering unlimited creative possibilities. With zero recycle time the NEO 3 is a small but mighty flash that keeps up with your gear however fast you shoot.
Harness 16.7 million colours for endless creative possibilities
State-of-the art RGBWW chips offer you endless possibilities to enhance your creativity and you can also choose from an endless colour palette with 2,500 filters from LEE and Rosco. Never has a light so compact packed such a colourful punch.
Pop your portraits with unrivalled colour rendition
With Rotolight’s award-winning colour engine you’ll get your shot first time, every time. The NEO 3 includes outstanding colour reproduction and a TLCI of 99, reducing editing time and ensuring your models have beautiful skin tones with fantastic results. Eliminate shadows and add sparkle to your subject’s eye with Rotolight’s signature catchlight effect for perfect portraits.
Control with native iOS And Android App
With the all-new Rotolight app you’re always in control and can easily switch between lighting modes to adjust colour, power, flash settings and more. Create custom groups and projects with up to 20 lights simultaneously right from the phone in your hand.
Functionality without fuss
The NEO 3 lets you navigate through menus with ease using Rotolight’s industry-first full-colour touchscreen. This enables you to access key features effortlessly and clearly, as well as recall your favourite settings quickly to enhance your workflow and save time on set.
Cutting-Edge Special Effects
Add drama to your scene with Rotolight’s award-winning suite of CineSFX™ which includes Fire, Lightning, TV, Gunshot, Paparazzi and many more effects. You can also customise, save and instantly recall your favourite settings with NEO 3.
Best-in-class battery performance
You can rely on the NEO 3 as a reliable creative companion thanks to battery performance from the bespoke, high-performance, rechargeable lithium battery. Despite being far brighter than the previous model you can expect excellent battery durability.
Speedring And Bowens S mount adaptors
Unlock an endless suite of Bowens-mount modifiers with the new Rotolight Bowens S mount and Universal Speedring adaptors for both Rotolight NEO and AEOS lights. This makes achieving soft light easier than ever before with your existing or new light modifiers.
What’s in the box
- 3 x Rotolight NEO 3 LED Lights
- 3 x Diffuser Domes
- 3 x Batteries
- 1 x Dual Channel Fast Battery Charger
- 3 x light stands
- 1 x Hard Case
The advancements made by Rotolight with the new generation NEO 3 LED light offer photographers and videographers a significant leap in light output and features. These powerful, compact lights are up to three stops brighter than the previous generation, provide what is essentially unlimited colour choices in RGBWW flash, as well as 1000’s of digital filters and award winning special effects. Rotolight has developed a new colour touchscreen and App control over the lights for group control and you can even use your older NEO’s in the mix.
They’ve done away with AA batteries in favour of a custom battery providing class leading performance and you can get an optional PSU for mains power. With three stops extra power you can bounce these, light outdoor subjects more easily and harness a wealth of Bowens diffusers to add modification with an optional mount converter. The magnetic dome diffusers included in the Rotolight NEO 3 Light Kit are an excellent addition, spreading and softening the light nicely. Class leading and world first are the order of the day as Rotolight give professionals and enthusiasts a kit which will cater for all but the most demanding lighting situations.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.