Rode DCS-1 Dual Cold Shoe Mount
The Rode DCS-1 Dual Cold Shoe Mount provides convenient mounting of two accessories including two microphones. With built-in cable management and solid construction this is a must-have device for video
RODE DCS-1 Dual Cold Shoe Mount is a dual cold shoe camera mount that enables neat mounting of two microphones or other compatible cold shoe accessories. The DCS-1 can be attached to a device with a single cold shoe mount and provides a sturdy platform with a rugged construction for reliable convenience. It is compatible with all Rode products featuring a cold shoe adaptor and includes cable management slots for select Rode audio cables, yet weighs only 42.7g.
DCS-1 microphone compatibility:
- Wireless GO
- VideoMic NTG
- VideoMic Pro
- VideoMic Pro+
- VideoMic GO
- Stereo VideoMic
- Stereo VideoMic Pro
- Stereo VideoMic X
Rode DCS-1 Specifications:
- Weight: 42.7g.
- Width: 21mm
- Length: 92mm
- Height: 22mm
- Sturdy base with 1/4” thread
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.