PolarPro Helix 77mm Thread Plate
The PolarPro Helix 77mm Thread Plate is an optional filter accessory for the PolarPro Helix MagLock Filter System that fits all Helix filters and is designed for popular lens sizes.
PolarPro Helix 77mm Thread Plate Summary
The PolarPro Helix 77 Thread Plate is an optional lens filter accessory for the PolarPro Helix MagLock Filter System, which fits popular lens sizes. The plate mounts directly to the lens for seamless compatibility with all Helix filters and the Defender plate. Magnets and a ¼ turn locks the filter or Defender plate in place for fast, secure mounting and removal when your shoot is done.
This 77mm plate (and the 82mm) are both included in the PolarPro Helix VND Kit.
Key PolarPro Helix Thread Plate Features
- Converts your camera lens to accept Helix MagLock Filters (McKinnon Edition)
- Includes a Defender Cover for the lens protection when no filter is installed
- Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear or get your money back (Adventure Assurance™)
- Measures 5.5mm x 92.5mm
PolarPro Helix 77 Thread Plate in More Detail
How to use PolarPro Helix Thread Plates
- Install the correct size Base Plate on your camera lens by threading on until secure.
- Install the Base Plate Defender Cap on your Base Plate to keep your lens protected when no filter is installed by aligning the white lines on the push tabs with the tan lines on the Base Plate.
- Once aligned, the Defender Cap will magnetite and snap to the Base Plate. Once seated, rotate the Defender Cap clockwise until it locks into place.
PolarPro Helix Thread Plate Size Options
Thread plates are available for virtually every lens and are available in the following thread sizes:
- PolarPro Helix 67mm Thread Plate (58g)
- PolarPro Helix 72mm Thread Plate (54g)
- PolarPro Helix 77mm Thread Plate (48g)
- PolarPro Helix 82mm Thread Plate (51g)
What’s in the box
- PolarPro Helix 77 Thread Plate
- Base Plate Defender Cover
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.