PolarPro 55 to 62mm Defender Lens Cover
The PolarPro 55 to 62mm Defender Lens Cover protects the front element of your lens with a dual-density construction using soft, flexible elastomer for easy installation and a secure fit.
PolarPro 55 to 62mm Defender Lens Cover Summary
Introducing the PolarPro 55 to 62mm Defender Lens Cover, which is the ultimate guardian for your lens's front element. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this innovative lens accessory shields your valuable gear from dirt, moisture, and minor knocks or bumps.
Engineered to fit seamlessly with most professional-grade lenses, the PolarPro 55 to 62mm Defender boasts a dual-density construction. It combines the strength and rigidity of a robust lens plate with a flexible polymer exterior, ensuring a perfect, secure fit, unlike standard plastic lens caps or flimsy universal covers.
Enjoy peace of mind as your lens receives unparalleled protection. With the PolarPro Defender in your bag you can confidently capture breathtaking moments, knowing that your front element is safeguarded against the elements and unforeseen mishaps.
Key PolarPro Defender Features
- Rigid moulded ABS lens plate protects the front element glass
- Easy installation and a secure fit thanks to soft, flexible elastomer
- Rugged design with enhanced protection for outdoor photographers and videographers on demanding shoots
- Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear or your money back with Adventure Assurance™
- Also available in larger 77 to 82mm Defender Lens Cover
What’s in the box
- PolarPro 55 to 62mm Defender Lens Cover
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.