- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Polaroid Now+ Instant Film Camera White
Try light painting, double exposure, manual mode and more with the Polaroid Now+ Instant Film Camera in White, which comes with enhanced features including aperture priority and tripod mode and in the app.
Earn 139 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Polaroid Now+ Instant Film Camera White Summary
Our most creative camera yet. Polaroid Now+ is our revamped analog instant camera with even more creative tools. Get 5 new lens filters, and unlock two extra tools — aperture priority and tripod mode — inside the Polaroid mobile app. Try light painting, double exposure, manual mode and more. Plus a tripod mount to steady your ideas
inside the original Polaroid square format frame.
Connect to create more
Unlock extra creative tools inside the Polaroid mobile app. Find focus easily with aperture priority and create cinematic photos with tripod mode. Get these two new tools, plus light painting, double exposure, manual mode, and more.
5 lens filters for every mood
Saturate your photos in color, deepen contrast, or add dreamy effects with 5 experimental lens filters including starburst, red vignette, orange, blue, and yellow. Complete with a zip-through pouch to keep them safe.
Dimensions: 5.9 in / 150.16 mm (L) x 4.4 in / 112.2 mm (W) x 3.8 in / 95.48 mm (H)
Weight: 457 grams (without film pack)
Battery: lithium-ion battery (UN3481)
Outer shell: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics
Lenses: Polycarbonate resin
1/200 - 1sec. (Camera only)
1/200 - 30 sec. and Bulb mode (App Mode)
Standard Lens: 102.35 mm (40mm/35 equivalent)
Close-up Lens: 94.96 mm (35mm/35 equivalent)
Field of view:
Horizontal 40°, vertical 41°
Auto-Adjust Output Vacuum discharge tube strobe system
Lens filter kit, USB charging cable and Neck strap included
Tripod mount on base of camera
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.