Polar Pro PMVND Signature Edition II - 82mm - 2/5 Stop
The 82mm Polarpro Peter McKinnon Signature Edition II Variable ND Filter 2-5 Stop provides gold standards in neutral density filters, allowing videographers and photographers to work seamlessly.
82mm Polarpro Peter McKinnon Signature Edition II V ND Filter 2-5 Stop
Polarpro's Peter McKinnon Edition neutral density filters are the gold standard of VND's. This second edition has been redesigned with preset stop ranges (set with haptic feedback) and includes the fantastic Defender360 lens-cap/storage system.
The new design features a 'haptic' feedback mechanism that allows you to snap into the pre-determined stop-value (and avoid any cross polarisation) without taking your eye off of the shot. Flexible, they offer zero vignetting down to 16mm focal length lenses. Aluminium framed, they are only 8.4mm deep and weigh just 41g (67mm).
Signature Edition | 2-5 Stop
An ND4 to ND32 equivalent, you can use this grade of variable neutral density filter to control your shutter speed in most common lighting conditions. Two to five stops of adjustment make this the ideal filter for run-n-gun videography and filmmaking.
Filters ship with a Defender360, which is Polarpro's clever 2-stage filter protector featuring a waterproof and dustproof seal. The cover protects the filter in your bag and the included cap protects it when on the lens.
PolarPro includes the 2nd edition of the filter, the 'Defender 360' all-in-one filter cover and metal cap, plus a microfibre cleaning cloth delivered in eco-friendly packaging.
|Filter Factor Range:||ND4 to ND32|
|Optical Density Range:||0.6 to 1.5|
|Available Thread Sizes:||67mm, 77mm, 82mm|
|Diameter:||67mm = 73.6mm|
|77mm = 84mm|
|82mm = 89mm|
|Depth:||67mm = 8.40mm|
|77mm = 8.48mm|
|82mm = 8.48mm|
|Weight:||67mm = 41g|
|77mm = 50g|
|82mm = 56g|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.