Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE Film Scanner
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9217257E
Earn 329 Park Points
Finance available - See options
The OpticFilm 8200i SE and LaserSoft Imaging's SilverFast software make for a good combination. Users can benefit from SilverFast's intelligent automatic functions which help to make the process of various adjustments much easier and get brilliant results. For example, SilverFast Multi-Exposure reveals more shadow details and creates less image noise. SilverFast iSRD uses the built-in infrared channel to remove dust and scratches without losing details, and SilverFast SCC provides selective color changing with just one click.
The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE scanner is bundled with the newest version of LaserSoft Imaging's acclaimed scanner software - SilverFast 8. The WorkflowPilot guides users through all scanning processes step by step. The new graphical user interface allows users to enjoy quality results with an easy learning curve, and the preview mode immediately shows the results of any adjustments. SilverFast 8 is multitasking capable, and supports the latest 64-bit hardware.
The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE offers the best film scanning solution for web sharing and printing. It targets all home users, lomographers, film photo enthusiasts from all professions, amateur photographers, professional photographers, and those who highly demand image quality.
• 7200 dpi resolution
• 48-bit color depth
• 64-bit hardware and software support
• Enhanced with Multi-Exposure Function for quality image
• USB High Speed 2.0 connection.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Scanners|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
High quality scans, image retouching and user friendly software that offers a friendly overall workflow.
Custom carry bag to protect your scanner
Includes easy to use software
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.