Plustek OpticFilm 8200i AI Film Scanner
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9217260E
Earn 459 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai is a powerful scanner with 7200 dpi resolution. Its sharp optical system produces excellent detail in shadow areas and remarkable tonal range. A built-in infrared channel helps users remove dust and scratches on the original negatives and slides without additional post-processing. With the included IT 8 calibration slide, this powerful scanner consistently delivers accurate colours and detail.
The well-designed hardware features of the OpticFilm 8200i Ai combine perfectly with the professional scanner software SilverFast from LaserSoft Imaging. SilverFast Multi-Exposure increases dynamic range, reduces noise and increases picture details. SilverFast iSRD for dust and scratch removal can save images from dust and scratches and optimize images. SilverFast Auto IT8 Calibration color calibrates the scanner device in just 2 minutes.
The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai scanner is bundled with the newest version of LaserSoft Imaging's acclaimed scanner software - SilverFast 8. The WorkflowPilot guides users through all scanning and processing steps. SilverFast 8's new graphical user interface reduces the learning curve, and the preview mode allows users to immediately see the results of any adjustments made, even the results of complex functions. SilverFast 8 supports Multi-Tasking and the latest 64-bit hardware and is extremely fast and efficient.
The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai gets professional quality results from any photographic original. It is used by professional photographers, amateur photographers, graphic designers, image enthusiasts, and those who highly demand image quality on photo enlargements.
- 7200 dpi resolution
- 48-bit color depth
- 64-bit hardware and software support
- Enhanced with Multi-Exposure Function for quality image
- Build-in Infrared channel
- IT8 color calibration
- USB High Speed 2.0 connection.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Scanners|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
An affordable option that allows for high quality scans to be made, images adjusted and then easily transferred to your PC.
- Dust removal
- See immediate results to image adjustments
- Custom carry bag to protect your scanner
- Includes acclaimed, easy to use software
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.