Panasonic Lumix GX80 Camera with 12-32mm and 35-100mm Lenses
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Park Picks 2017 Highly Commended: Best Mirrorless Camera
Panasonic have become well known in the mirrorless camera market with their range of Lumix G cameras often boasting unique technologies for creative image output.
The GX80 has managed to come to the market with a whole host of these, and not at a great cost - perhaps benefiting from the fact that Panasonic has had these technologies for a bit longer now and they have cascaded down to their lower and mid range cameras.
Some of these features are 4K photo where you can grab an 8MP still frame from a short 4K video, post-focus where you can choose a focal point after the event, and video capture in 4K at 30p.
In body image stabilisation and an electronic viewfinder with an impressive 2,764k dots make this camera seem even more surprising that it sits within this price range.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX80 & G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 & G Vario 35-100mm f/4-5.6 Kit In Black
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX80 compact system camera:
- 16MP digital Live MOS sensor with no low-pass filter
- Venus image processing engine
- New 5-axis Dual I.S image stabiliser for photo, video, and 4K shooting
- 4K photo with Post Focus (30fps/4K burst, 4K burst (s/s), 4K pre-burst)
- 4K video up to 30p
- 4K Live Cropping mode
- Full HD video up to 60p
- 8fps burst shooting (6fps with AFC) in full resolution
- 0.07 contrast AF with DFD technology
- Exposure, white balance, focus, and aperture bracketing
- Clear retouch feature
- ISO range from 200-25,600, extended ISO 100
- 2,764k-dot 3" tiltable LCD live viewfinder
- 3" 1,040k-dot LCD monitor
- New L.Monochrome setting
- Multi-layering image feature
- Wi-Fi and QR code compatibility
Detailed information about the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX80 CSC
Panasonic LUMIX G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH / MEGA O.I.S. Micro 4/3 lens:
- Standard M43 zoom lens
- 12-32mm focal length (24-64mm - 35mm equivalent)
- Mega O.I.S stabilisation
- 240fps drive capability
- Inner focus drive system and stepping motor for silent, smooth operation
- lightweight and portable design
- Compact, retractable structure
Detailed information about the Panasonic LUMIX G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH
Panasonic LUMIX G Vario 35-100mm f/4-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. M4/3 lens:
- Micro Four Thirds zoom lens
- 35-100mm focal length (70-200mm - 35mm equivalent)
- f/4.0 (wide) - f5.6 (tele)
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture for excellent low light performance
- Just 50mm long
- MEGA O.I.S. image stabilisation
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design - weighing just 135g
Detailed information about the Panasonic LUMIX G Vario 35-100mm f/4-5.6 ASPH / MEGA O.I.S. MFT lens
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.