Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm f/4-5.6 ASPH MEGA O.I.S. Lens Black
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P241555K
Earn 264 Park Points
Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm f/4-5.6 ASPH MEGA O.I.S. Lens
This superb lens is a great partner for any Micro Four Thirds mount camera. combining the very best of its lens know-how, the fast maximum aperture and POWER OIS ensure great results in low light.
- 35-100mm / 70-200mm (35mm camera equiv.)
- F/4.0 (wide) - f/5.6 (Tele)
- Superb Optical Performance Featuring 1 Aspherical Lens and 2 ED Lenses
- Only 50mm long
- MEGA Optical image Stabiliser ensures shake free shots
- Only 135g
The LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm / F4.0-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. based on the Micro Four Thirds system standard features a versatile focal distance of 35-100mm (35mm camera equivalent: 70-200mm). It is useful in shooting snapshots, including portraits and close-ups, with an impressively defocused background to take advantage of the high portability of this lens.
Achieving high picture quality, the LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm / F4.0-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. lens features a compact metallic profile with a retractable structure despite having a versatile focal distance. This lens stylishly matches the LUMIX Digital Siangle Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) camera, especially the GM Series.
Comprising of 12 lenses in 9 groups, the lens system realize uniform descriptiveness with its excellent contrast from the center to the corners, equable brightness at entire zoom range and high resolution. Notably, 2 ED (Ultra extraa-Low Dispersion) lenses minimize chromatic aberration. An aspherical lens helps achieve high optical performance while allowing dramatic downsizing of the lens unit.
It is compatible with the sensor drive at max.240 fps* to take maximum advantage of cameras with high-speed AF. An inner focus drive system and stepping motor for smooth, silent operation to work with the cameraâ€™s high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF system for both photo and video recording. *Sensor drive performance varies depending on the camera.
The MEGA O.I.S. (Optical image Stabilizer) effectively compensates for hand-shake movement making it easy to capture images clearly even if they are shot with small aperture
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm f/4-5.6 ASPH MEGA O.I.S. Lens Black Specifications
Lens construction elements in 9 groups ( Aspherical lens, eD lenses)
Nano Surface coating -
Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
Optical image Stablzer Yes (MeGA O..S.)
Focal Length f=5-00mm (5mm camera equivalent 70-00mm)
Aperture Type 7 Diaphragm blades / circular aperture Diaphragm
Maximum Aperture F4.0 (wide) - F5.6 (Tele)
Minimum Aperture F
Closest focusing distance 0.90m / .00ft
Maximum magnification Approx. 0.x / 0.x (5mm camera equivalent)
Dagonal angle of view 4(wide) to (TeLe)
Filter Size 46mm / .8n
Max. Diameter 55.5mm / .n
Overall Length Approx. 50mm / .97n (from the tp of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
Weight Approx. 5g / 4.76oz (excludng lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)
Standard accessories Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 56|
|Length (mm): 50|
|Weight (g): 135|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 35 - 100 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 100|
|Maximum magnification: 0.11|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 35|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.9|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 Aspherical lens, 2 ED lenses|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A superb metal finish to this lens for Micro Four Thirds mount camera s. Compact and lightweight, the lens captures outstanding results every time.
- Compact and lightweight
- MEGA OIS ensures shake free shots
- Beautiful metal build quality
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.