Panasonic Lumix GH5 II Camera With Leica DG 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 Lens Kit
This kit combines the Panasonic Lumix GH5 Mark II MFT camera with the Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm lens, perfect for stabilised video thanks to lens and body stabilisation for 4K/60p and live streaming.
- Excellent all-in-one 5x zoom lens kit with the latest video-centric hybrid micro four thirds camera
- Effective lens and body stabilisation combined in Dual I.S. for stills and smooth video
- Limitless C4K, 4K/60p 4:2:0 10-bit recording as well as 4K 4:2:2 10-bit over HDMI
- Updated touchscreen LCD with brighter screen and better colours which articulates for vlogs and selfies
- Wireless live streaming without extra equipment straight from camera with a free Lumix app
Panasonic Lumix GH5 M2 With Leica DG 12-60mm Lens Kit Summary
For those seeking a high quality hybrid camera with unlimited video at 4K/60p 4:2:0 and all-in-one 5x zoom, the updated Panasonic Lumix GH5 M2 and Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 Lens could make the perfect choice. The mark II GH5 camera features numerous updates for content creators including the latest Venus engine, improved body stabilisation at 6.5 stops, easy live streaming and an updated touchscreen LCD with better colour and brightness. The high quality Leica lens in this kit needs no introduction with its’ effective optical stabilisation, bright aperture and equivalent 24-120mm focal range (full frame format), yet weighing only 320g.
Camera features at a glance
- C4K, 4K/60p 4:2:0 10-bit unlimited video recording with simultaneous 4K 4:2:2 10-bit over HDMI
- Wireless live streaming in FHD/60p via the LUMIX Sync smartphone app
- 20.3 Megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor with AR (Anti-Reflective) coating
- Updated Venus Engine imaging processor
- Body image stabilisation with 6.5-stops compensation
- Updated fully articulating 3-inch Touch control LCD with 1840K dots
Lens features at a glance
- Works with Dual I.S. for lens and body stabilisation
- Broad reaching 5x zoom suitable for all sorts of subjects
- Perfect for video with silent inner focus drive system and micro-step aperture control drive system
- Matching the camera with dust and splash-proof design that is freeze-proof down to -10 degrees Celsius.
Panasonic Lumix GH5 M2 And Leica 12-60mm in More Detail
Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 Lens
This lens is a versatile standard zoom with bright aperture perfect for a number of subjects including dynamic landscapes, portraits, and low-light situations, thanks to brighter variable aperture. Image stabilisation compensates for blurring which also works with Dual I.S. Excellent quality Leica lens elements render beautiful colour and detail with the 20.3 megapixel sensor which has an anti reflective coating for rendering the best quality. Similarly well weather sealed as the camera body, with a rugged, dust, and splash-proof design which is also freeze-proof down to -10C for those colder shoots.
Content Creator Hybrid Camera
As with all Lumix cameras the GH5 M2 is designed for content creators. To this end it features a fully articulating, high resolution touch control LCD, 20.3 Megapixel micro four thirds sensor, simple live streaming with minimal equipment as well as numerous video recording options. Upcoming firmware updates will deliver users free of charge updates for RTP/RTSP wired IP streaming, USB Tethering and more.
High quality video performance
Professional videographers raved about the previous GH5 model and the updated GH5 mark II is set to continue this trend. The entire sensor is used when shooting video, enabling the user to record uncropped video from the original viewing angle of the lens. Numerous recording options offer internal recording up to 4K 60p and 4:2:2 10-bit 30p, or 4K/6K Anamorphic modes.
V-Log L comes pre-installed, making it easy to match colour tones with footage recorded in other Lumix cameras. There are 35 compatible conversion LUTs for VariCam cinema cameras available for free download for this who prefer to have a starting point for colour grading. A Waveform Monitor and V-Log View Assist are part of the GH5M2’s on-board video toolkit.
The Photo Style menu provides two Cine-like gamma presets with warm skin tones and delicate luminosity nuances without colour grading over V-Log footage.
AF can be set before starting VFR recording in C4K/4K 60fps, Anamorphic 50fps and FHD 180fps.
Wireless live streaming
All you need is a smartphone with the LUMIX Sync app for wireless live-streaming with the GH5 Mark II. A maximum resolution/frame rate of FHD/60p at 16Mbps is supported using the H.264 codec. For wired live streaming, the dedicated LUMIX Webcam Software is available for free download. See our blog post here about How to use a camera for live streaming which also has links to Panasonic’s downloads.
Durable design for professional use
The Lumix GH5M2 has a full die-cast front and rear frame made of magnesium alloy and the body is splash, dust, and freeze resistant down to -10C degrees. The shutter unit provides a durable lifespan of approximately 200,000 cycles.
The updated camera uses the new high-capacity 2200mAh battery DMW-BLK22 that complies with USB PD (Power Delivery) and can be recharged via AC or USB. The camera is also equipped with a double SD memory card slot compatible with V90-classified, high-speed, high-capacity UHS-II cards for Relay, Backup and Allocation Recording.
Huge Micro Four Thirds Ecosystem
With Panasonic’s release of several excellent full frame cameras some users voiced concern about the micro four thirds ecosystem. The mark II camera reinforces commitment to the MFT system and we carry around 100 micro four thirds lenses from several manufacturers to support new Lumix cameras. The GH5 M2 body only can also be purchased and is also available as another kit option in the GH5 M2 With Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS Lens. You can get more info in our in-depth review with more sample images and video of the Lumix GH5 M2 here.
What’s in the box
- Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 M2 camera body
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 Lens
- Shoulder Strap
- Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- AC Adaptor
- USB Connection Cable (A-C)
- Cable Holder
- Microphone Adap - plug-in adaptor for XLR microphones for recording high-resolution 96kHz/24bit stereo sound
- Sandisk 64GB Extreme Pro SDHC 300MB/s UHS-II SD memory card - fast enough to keep pace with 4K/60 and high frame rates
- Atomos Ninja V 4K recorder - 4K/60 10bit HDR video direct from your camera's sensor
- Tiffen 62mm Var- ideal for daylight movies with 2 to 8 stops of light control
- Hoya 62mm Ultra Pro Circular Polariser - excellent outdoor filter which reduces reflections and enhances blue skies
Panasonic Lumix GH5 M2 With Leica DG 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 Sample images
All images ©Matthew Sutherland
DC-GH5M2 with Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0. Settings: 1/5000. f/3.5. ISO 200
DC-GH5M2 with Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0. Settings: 1/800. f/9. ISO 160
DC-GH5M2 with Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0. Settings: 1/2000. f/4. ISO 200
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 400|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 12|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 2|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: Yes|
|Height (mm): 98|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 139|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 727|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 200 - 25600 (expands to 100 - 25600)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 200|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 100|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 225|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1840000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 22|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 3680000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
Budding Youtubers and videographers who create content for any channel may find the updated Panasonic Lumix GH5 M2 camera with this excellent Leica DG 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 Lens Kit very appealing. Together they deliver a versatile all-in-one solution for anything from landscapes to portraits and travel, with a wide to short telephoto zoom range. The added bonus of Dual stabilisation and a competent variable aperture help with low light situations and the lens remains extremely quiet for video shooting. Professional video is the name of the game with the GH5 M2, available internally at up to 4K 60p and 4:2:2 10-bit 30p, or 4K/6K Anamorphic modes, whilst an external HDMI recorder can be added for simultaneous 4K 4:2:2 10-bit video.
The addition of simple to use live-streaming options, whether using a wireless or wired connection adds to the appeal with options for streaming gaming, tutorials and interviews without the need for any extra equipment. Photography features include Face, Eye, Body, Animal detection, 4K and 6K photos along with incredible speeds to keep up with any action. Incremental updates to the mark II camera are comprehensive enough to warrant upgrading from other Panasonic cameras, or switching to a more professional, extremely compact system and demonstrates a firm commitment to micro four thirds.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.