Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH Power O.I.S. Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P241356P
Earn 749 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 Lens Summary
The Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 Lens is a new standard length zoom lens ranging from 24-120mm in 35mm camera equivalent, or a 5x zoom range.
It's the first lens in Panasonic's Leica DG Vario-Elmarit f/2.8-4.0 series and covers the full range of daily shooting situations, making it suitable for taking dynamic landscapes, portraits, and even low light situations. The shallow depth of field gives a beautiful defocus or bokeh effect and high-speed performance.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 68|
|Length (mm): 86|
|Weight (g): 320|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 12 - 60 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 60|
|Maximum magnification: 0.3|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 12|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.2|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Nano Surface Coating, 4 ASPH elements, 2 ED elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
With a wide aperture giving a beautiful defocus bokeh effect and high-speed performance combined with the versatility of the standard zoom length makes this Leica DG Vario-Elmarit lens the perfect everyday lens to cover most shooting situations.
In addition to the wide aperture, Panasonic's Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabiliser) system effectively compensates for hand shake and blurring which makes it easy to shoot even in low lighting environments.
The Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 also works with the Dual I.S., 5-axis Dual I.S., and 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 systems on Panasonic Lumix G cameras.
This lens is built to withstand the harsh environments of professional use with a rugged, dust and splash-proof design and freeze-proof down to -10 degrees Celsius.
Additionally, the silent operation of the inner focus drive system, the micro-step drive system in the aperture control section make this lens excellent for video recording performance by helping the camera to smoothly catch up to brightness changes when zooming or panning, as well as achieving exceptional barycentric stability to minimise image shifts during zooming
- Useful in the full range of daily shooting situations
- Beautiful defocus effect from the f/2.8-4.0 aperture and high speed performance
- Power O.I.S. effectively compensates for hand shake
- Excellent for video recording with silent operations
- Compact rugged, dust, splash, and freeze-proof design
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.