Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 II Power O.I.S. Lens
The updated Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm II lens delivers a constant bright f/2.8 aperture within a versatile telephoto zoom range and boasts weather sealing, image stabilisation and fast AF.view full description
Trade in bonus
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now! and get a bonus of up to £100
Product Code: P241551T
Earn 799 Park Points
Finance available See options
Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 II Power O.I.S. Micro Four Thirds Lens Summary
The Panasonic Lumix G X Vario f/2.8 II Power O.I.S. micro four thirds lens gives a fresh update to its predecessor, making this excellent telephoto lens even better, especially in low light thanks to its fast f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- Comply with the advanced functions of the latest Lumix G digital cameras
- Now supports Power O.I.S., Dual I.S., 5-axis Dual I.S, and 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 when mounted on a Panasonic Lumix G camera
- Upgraded to dust and splash-proof durability and rugged design to withstand professional use in tough conditions
- Compact and lightweight telephoto zoom lens
- Part of Panasonic's flagship X Series, combining their very best lens technology
- Gives effective focal length of 70-200mm on a Micro Four Thirds mount camera
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Fast, quiet autofocus
- POWER Optical Image Stabiliser ensures shake free shots
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Nano surface coatings reduce flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 85cm
- 58mm filter diameter
- Supplied with lens hood and soft case
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 67|
|Length (mm): 100|
|Weight (g): 357|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 35 - 100 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 100|
|Maximum magnification: 0.1|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 35|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.85|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 ED glass elements, 1UED glass element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
This updated version of the Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 lens is a great partner to any micro four thirds mount camera, featuring the very latest Panasonic technology and advanced image stabilisation. It brings Power O.I.S, Dual I.S, 5-axis Dual I.S. and 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 support when mounted on a Panasonic Lumix G camera as well as dust and splash-proof durability, this Mark II lens is designed to withstand tough professional use conditions while offering the same, much-loved, fast aperture and low-light performance that was found in its predecessor.
- Wide f/2.8 maximum aperture for excellent low light performance
- Fast and quiet autofocus
- Compact and lightweight telephoto zoom lens
- Compatible with latest Panasonic Lumix G cameras
- Supports Power O.I.S., Dual I.S., 5-axis Dual I.S, and 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 when on a Panasonic Lumix G camera
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.