Panasonic Lumix DMW-BGS5E Battery Grip For S5 Camera
The Panasonic Lumix DMW-BGS5 Battery Grip for the S5 mirrorless camera provides improved ergonomics with a vertical shutter release and an extra battery for up to 3000 images in Power Save mode.
Panasonic Lumix Battery Grip For S5 Camera DMW-BGS5 Summary
The addition of the Panasonic Lumix DMW-BGS5E battery grip for the S5 full-frame mirrorless camera provides extended shooting capabilities as well as improved ergonomics. The deeper grip and vertical shutter release button aid with comfort when shooting hand-held in portrait mode. The extra battery in the grip captures approximately 940 still images (using the LVF) or up to 3000 pictures in Power Save LVF mode.
This grip will of course also fit the S5 and 20-60mm lens kit as well as the S5 vlogging kit, which includes a tripod grip.
- More comfortable grip on camera even in vertical shooting
- Exclusively designed for the LUMIX GH5
- splash and dust-proof rugged design
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Battery Grips|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.