Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ100 Compact Digital Camera Silver
The silver Panasonic Lumix TZ100 is an extremely lightweight compact digital camera with 4K photos, 4K movie recording and powerful 10x optical Leica zoom lens with 20.1MP stills ideal for travel.
- Its 4K photo and video capture
- The generous size of its sensor
- The sharp 3"? LCD touch screen
Panasonic DMC-TZ100 Compact Camera in Silver Summary
- LEICA lens with 10x optical zoom, wide 25-250mm, F2.8-5.9
- 20 megapixels
- 1"? MOS sensor
- 4K video and photo, post focus
- 1,040k dot TFT? LCD touch screen
- EVF: 1,166k dot 0.2"? eye sensor
- Control ring, peaking, manual focus
- 5 axis Hybrid O.I.S (video) / Power OIS (photo)
- This is the silver version of this model, but it is also available in black Lumix TZ100
Product features in detail
The Panasonic DMC-TZ100 includes a 1 inch high sensitivity 20.1M sensor.
Similarly to its close relation - the Panasonic DMC-TZ80, it includes the Venus 9 engine.
10x optical zoom lens from 25-250mm, F2.8-5.9.
5-axis Hybrid OIS for video and POWER OIS for photography.
ISO sensitivity ranges from 200-12800, extended 80, 100, 25600.
4K bursts at 30fps. AF tracking at 6fps, full resolution at 10fps.
LCD touch screen
Has a 1040k-dot 3"? touchscreen.
Features a 1,166k-dot 0.2"? electronic viewfinder.
Pop-up built in flash.
Incorporates Panasonic's incredible 'Post Focus' feature which allows users to choose an 'in-focus' area after the shot has been taken.
AVCHD (FHD): 1920x1080/50p, FHD: 1920x1080/25p, map4 (4K): 3840x2160/25p.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ100|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 300|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 8.00 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 25 - 250 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 65|
|Length (mm): 44|
|Width (mm): 111|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 312|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 125 - 12800 (expands to 80 - 25600)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 25600|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 2.80|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 50|
|Minimum ISO: 125|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 80|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 5|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 10.0|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 1166000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The Panasonic DMC-TZ100 features a large 1" sensor for recording maximum detail. With its crisp 3" LCD touch screen and its ability to capture 4K photography and video, plus with post focus functionality, it provides an ideal compact camera solution.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.