Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ100 Compact Digital Camera Black
Product Code: P012490K
At just 310g the Panasonic Lumix TZ100 Compact Camera in black is ideal for travels with a high quality 20MP 1" sensor, 4K movie recording and low light prowess with action grabbing 30fps in 4K mode.
- Its large sensor for its compact size
- The clear 3"? LCD touch screen
- Its ability to capture 4K video and photography
PANASONIC DMC-TZ100 COMPACT CAMERA IN BLACK SUMMARY
- LEICA lens (10x optical zoom, wide 25-250mm, F2.8-5.9)
- 1"? sensor MOS sensor
- 4K photo and 4K video, post focus
- 3"? touch LCD (1,040k dot)
- EVF: 0.2"? 1,166k dot, eye sensor
- Creative functions / manual operation: control ring, manual focus, peaking
- Power OIS (photo) / 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S. (video)
- This model is finished in a black colour, but is also available in silver
Product features in detail
The DMC-TZ100 features a 1 inch 20.1M high sensitivity MOS sensor.
As with the closely related DMC-TZ80 it comes with the new Venus 9 engine.
A built in 10x optical zoom lens from 25-250mm, F2.8-5.9.
Uses POWER OIS for photography and 5-axis HYBRID OIS for video.
ISO is 200-12800 and extended is 80, 100, 25600.
For burst shooting, 4K bursts are at 30fps. Full resolution is at 10fps and AF tracking is at 6fps.
The TZ100 is fitted with a 3 inch 1040k-dot touchscreen.
Comes with a 0.2 inch 1,166k-dot electronic viewfinder.
The built in flash is a pop-up type.
Featuring Panasonic's impressive 'Post Focus' functionality which lets you select an area to be in focus after taking your shot.
AVCHD (FHD) is 1920x1080/50p, map4 (4K) is 3840x2160/25p, and FHD is 1920x1080/25p.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ100|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 300|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 8.00 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 25 - 250 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 65|
|Length (mm): 44|
|Width (mm): 111|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 312|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 125 - 12800 (expands to 80 - 25600)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 25600|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 2.80|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 50|
|Minimum ISO: 125|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 80|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 5|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 10.0|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 1166000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The Panasonic DMC-TZ100 compact camera has a large 1" sensor to ensure you capture all the detail possible. With the ability to shoot 4K video and photography, post focus, and a sharp 3" touch LCD screen, it offers the perfect compact camera package.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.