Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera With 24-105mm Lens
The cutting edge hybrid Panasonic Lumix S1 full-frame camera and 24-105mm kit provides detailed images and impressive 4K/60p video with 10 bit internal recording and the bundled L-mount zoom lens.
- The wltimate hybrid performance between stills and video. The best of both worlds.
- The excellent dynamic range allowing you to capture exceptional detail in both the shadows and the highlights.
- The High Resolution Mode, enabling you to capture incredible detail in landscape or anything with delicate details.
- The 6-Stop 5-axis Dual I.S, combining the body IS with the O.I.S in the Lumix S Series lenses.
- The exceptional, world's highest resolution (5,760k dot) electronic viewfinder with resolution close to that of the human eye.
Panasonic S1 Full Frame L-Mount Camera with 24-105mm F4.0 L Lens
Ultimate Hybrid. Fuel the Passion for Stills and Video.
24.2MP Full-frame CMOS Sensor
- A new 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor that delivers incredibly realistic detail.
- 4K video recording with no time limit, meeting professional needs.
- Going beyond the boundaries of still and video,
- this full-frame mirrorless camera inspires passionate image creation.
24.2MP Full-frame CMOS Sensor
The LUMIX S1 comes with a 24.2-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor. Providing ample light condensation per pixel, the LUMIX S1 boasts a wide dynamic range and reproduces sharp images with exceptional clarity. The new Venus Engine, which is exclusively tuned for the full-frame camera, and its Multipixel Luminance Generation and Intelligent Detail Processing, realize natural, high-resolution expression while suppressing colour moiré. Three-dimensional Colour Control also improves the colour reproduction of both bright areas and shadows. Thanks to the high-performance sensor and engine, true-to-life images from low to high sensitivity are realized. The LUMIX S1 is an ideal camera especially in low-light situations with minimal noise even at the maximum ISO51200.
Highly Detailed images
6-stop 5-axis Dual I.S. 2
The LUMIX S1 integrates the Body I.S. (image Stabilizer) with 5.5-stop compensation power. Combining the Body I.S. (5-axis) and the O.I.S. (Optical image Stabilizer, 2-axis) in the LUMIX S Series lenses, the 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 compensates for larger movements that were conventionally uncontrollable. It is highly beneficial for telephoto shots and adiverse situations, such as in low light or with one-handed shooting with a 6-stop slower shutter speed.
High Resolution Mode – 96MP (S1)
High Resolution mode enables ultra-high precision photo shooting. Eight consecutive images are automatically shot while shifting the sensor using the Body I.S. mechanism and synthesized into a RAW image. This mode is ideal for taking natural landscapes or fine arts with delicate details. However, it can also be used in situations where moving subjects are included in the scene, by switching the sub mode.
HLG Photo Mode – New Style of Photo Expression
Panasonic's HLG Photo mode excels in the expression of lights, such as sparkling starlight or glaring sunlight. It provides a wider dynamic range to reproduce light and shadows with more natural contrast. The HLG Photos can be produced as HSP files with compressed high-brightness signals. Photographers can view those images on the latest Panasonic HLG-compliant 4KTV via HDMI cable connection or other HLG-compliant devices.
High-precision Shutter Unit
The new shutter unit offers a maximum shutter speed of 1/8000 second to capture fast moving subjects and to use a high-speed lens with a fully open aperture even outdoors. The external flash can be synchronized with the industry's fastest shutter speed*6 of a maximum 1/320 second.
High-speed, High-precision AF of Approximately 0.08 sec
Panasonic has achieved a high-speed AF with its advanced control technology over major devices – lens, sensor and imaging engine. The lens and sensor communicate at a maximum 480 fps. Combining the Contrast AF with DFD technology, the LUMIX S1 realizes an ultra high-speed, high-precision AF of approximately 0.08 sec.
Low Light AF in -6EV Condition
As a camera that excels in low-light shooting, the LUMIX S1R/S1 boasts -6EV luminance detection performance with Low Light AF thanks to the higher sensitivity and optimized tuning of the sensor.
Adoption of AI Technology
The LUMIX S1 also incorporates advanced AI Technology that detects specific subjects – humans and fast-moving animals, including canidae, felidae and birds. The LUMIX S1 keeps tracking these subjects even when they turn their back to the camera.
Video Recording Performance
4K 60p/50p video recording is available in the LUMIX S1. Furthermore, the LUMIX S1 is capable of recording a full-pixel readout of signals and a crop factor of 1.0x in 30p/25p to save truly beautiful footage with no time limit for both Full-HD and 4K 30p/25p, as well as HDR (High Dynamic Range) video recording. The LUMIX S1 will comply with 4:2:2 10-bit 4K 30p/25p internal video recording, 4K 60p/50p HDMI output and V-Log with a software upgrade key (sold separately).
High Speed Video
The High Speed Video lets you record slow motion video in 4K (max. 60 fps / 50fps) and FHD (max. 180 fps / 150fps).
The Largest-in-class Real View Finder
The largest-in-class Real View Finder boasts the world's highest 5,760k-dot resolution. The 0.78x magnification ratio can be switched to 0.7x or 0.74x according to the shooting situation. Adoption of a high-speed, high-precision OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) for the LVF achieves smooth display at 60 fps / 120 fps (switchable) and high-speed response with minimum time lag of less than 0.005 sec as well as 10,000:1 high contrast for exceptional visibility.
Triaxial Tilt Rear Monitor and Status LCD
The 2,100K-dot high resolution monitor in 3:2 aspect ratio has adopted a triaxial tilt moving element to secure both durability and operational ease. It also has a touch control system.
The LUMIX S1 includes a largest-in-class Status LCD on the top, allowing users to check the settings at a glance.
Double Memory Card Slot
The Double Memory Card slot is compatible with SD Memory Cards (UHS-II) and XQD Memory Cards for high-speed, high-capacity, continuous data recording. It will also be compatible with CFexpress in the near future.
To be tough enough to withistand heavy field use, the main structure is composed of a magnesium alloy full die-cast front/rear frame. Robust construction and a sealing for every joint, dial, and button make the LUMIX S1 not only dust resistant and splash resistant but also operates down to -10 degrees Centigrade. The shutter unit is also durable for approximately 400,000 cycles.
Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera With 24-105mm Lens Specifications
Full Frame 35mm full-frame (35.6mm x 23.8mm) CMOS sensor
Auto Detection (Face, Eye, Body, Animal) / Tracking / 225-Area
Dual I.S. (6.0-stop Dual I.S. 2 compatible)
6K PHOTO: 30 frames/sec.
4K PHOTO: 60 frames/sec
4K / 60p 150Mbps
3.2-inch (8.0cm) TFT LCD monitor with static touch control Approx. 2,100k dots
OLED Live View Finder Approx. 5,760k dots
5GHz (STA) (IEEE 802.11a/n/ac)
Slot 1: XQD Memory Card, CFexpress Card
Slot 2: SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card*, SDXC Memory Card
Approx. 148.9 x 110.0 x 96.7 mm
Approx. 899g (Body only)
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DC-S1|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 380|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 9.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.00|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: Yes|
|Height (mm): 110|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 149|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 899|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Yes, 100 - 51200 (expands to 50 - 204800)|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 51200|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 204800|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 50|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 225|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: 2100000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 25.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 5760000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.