Panasonic Lumix 20-60mm f3.5-5.6 L-Mount lens
The LUMIX S 20-60mm F3.5-5.6 is a compact, lightweight standard zoom lens that covers ultra-wide 20mm to standard 60mm focal length for both videography and photographic excellence
Panasonic Lumix S 20-60mm f3.5-5.6 L-Mount lens
The new LUMIX S 20-60mm F3.5-5.6 is a compact, lightweight standard zoom lens that covers ultra-wide 20mm to standard 60mm focal length for both videography and photographic excellence.
The wide viewing angle makes it easier to shoot indoors where room space is limited and a stunning close-up capability of 0.15m (maximum magnification 0.43x) supports table top photography.
The new LUMIX S 20-60mm F3.5-5.6 also ensures smooth, high-quality video recording due to a mechanism that suppresses focus breathing.
Product features in detail
|Lens Construction||11 elements in 9 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 3 ED lenses, 1 UHR lens)|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||No|
|Aperture Type||9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm|
|Maximum Aperture||F3.5 (Wide) - F5.6 (Tele)|
|Closest focusing Distance||0.15m/0.49ft (at focal length 20-26mm) / 0.4m/1.31ft (at focal length 60mm)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||94°(Wide) - 40°(Tele)|
|Dust and Splash Resistant||Yes|
|Recommended Operating Temperature||-10C to 40C (14oF to 104oF)|
|Max. Diameter||77.4mm / 3.05inch|
|Overall Length||Approx. 87.2mm / 3.43inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)|
|Weight||Approx. 350g / 12.35oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)|
|Standard Accessories||Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens hood|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: L Mount Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 77|
|Length (mm): 87|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 20 - 60 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 60|
|Maximum magnification: 0.43|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 20|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.15|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 ED + 2 aspherical + 1 UHR element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.