Panasonic HC-X1 HD Camcorder
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P636631K
Earn 1899 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Panasonic HC-X1 HD Camcorder
The new HC-X1, 4K camcorder features a host of high-end functions and specifications to meet professional 4K video production needs. This model is equipped with a newly designed compact lens featuring a wide 24mm angle and optical 20x zoom as well as an effective 1.0-type (inch) high-sensitivity MOS sensor. Its evolved Optical image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) and high-speed intelligent AF function are suitable for professional camera work.
|Product features in detail|
Wide-angle 24mm Lens and Optical 20x Zoom
The 4-Drive Lens System has achieved a wide 24mm angle and 20x optical zoom in the handheld camcorder with 1.0-type (inch) sensor. This is the Industries Widest angle. World First 20x Optical Zoom For 1.0-type (inch) Sensor. When shooting in FHD and exceeding 20x optical zoom, the lens seamlessly switches to Intelligent Zoom to enable high-quality zooming up to a maximum of 30x.
High-definition 4K 60p/50p images with 1.0-type* MOS Sensor
The Micro Drive Focus Unit offers high-speed auto focus, with excellent tracking performance and improved stability in 4K recording. 24p, UHD 60p/50p, FHD 60p/50p multi-format recording and HD super slow-motion are all included. MOV (QuickTime), map4 and AVCHD file formats are supported.
The Optical image Stabilizer (O.I.S.)
advanced Hand-Shake Correction: The O.I.S. with a correction range expands to approximately 900% (except 4K 24p mode) to enable stable handheld shooting. This provides powerful correction even in unstable shooting situations, such as low-angle or high-angle shots.
You can shoot even in darkness (0 lux). For example unlighted nightscapes, animals in nature, and event sites before the lights are turned on.
Highly precise AF performance is also achieved when shooting in 4K or shooting with a shallow depth of field.
Even when a subject suddenly enters the frame, it is instantly focused. The subject's movement is also tracked. The subject stays in focus even when there are some obstacles passing through.
focusing speed can be set in 10 steps, from -5 to +5. The larger the figure, the faster the AF. The AF tracking sensitivity can be set in 11 steps, from 0 to 10. The larger the figure, the easier it is to track fast-moving subjects. The width of the area in which AF is effective can be adjusted.
Double SD Memory Card Slot
Boosts recording reliability, and enables unlimited relay recording by simply changing SD cards. Dual Codec Recording allows immediate off-line editing using sub-recording files.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Camcorders|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.