- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Opticron Adventurer II WP 10x42 Binocular
The Opticron Adventurer II WP 10x42 Binocular makes a great choice for general viewing and wildlife observation, being a sturdy and reliable roof prism binocular with a Nitrogen waterproof construction.
Earn 109 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Opticron Adventurer II WP 10x42 Binocular Summary
Adventurer II WP roof prism binoculars offer the first-time and casual user of optics terrific quality and value for money. Suitable for all types of general and wildlife observation, the models deliver bright, clear images with full field of view for spectacle wearers. Nitrogen waterproof and finished in quality textured rubber armour, the binoculars are well balanced in the hand and incorporate BAK4 roof prisms and fully multi-coated lenses. A great choice for anyone wanting a sturdy and reliable binocular with sound handling and a high standard of fit and finish.
- Roof prism design finished in textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof construction
- Fully multi-coated optical system
- Long eye relief eyepieces for spectacle wearers
- Twist-type retractable eyecups
- Wide band focusing
- Tripod adapter socket
Adventurer II WP binoculars are supplied in a soft case with rainguard, strap and rubber objective lens covers
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.