Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f/3.5 sets a new benchmark in macro lenses for micro four thirds, with the most powerful magnification at 2.5x and the closest focusing distance at just 9.5cm.
- Compatible with Olympusârange of underwater accessories for photographing the underwater world
- lightweight and near-silent focus makes it ideal for nature photography
- Excellent closest focusing distance of 9.5cm
- Perfect for hobby photographers looking to expand their creative potential
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm F/3.5 Macro Lens Summary
With near-silent focus mechanism and lightweight design, this powerful macro lens is perfect for nature specialist photography or ambitious hobby photographers looking to up their lens game and break into new creative potential.
- Weighs only 128g
- 30mm focal length
- f/3.5 aperture
- Category-best magnification at 2.5x
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.5cm
- Exquisite circular bokeh and minimal distortion for exceptional macro images
- Fast and near-silent autofocus
- Ideal for spontaneous handheld close-ups
- 7 lens elements in 6 groups
60mm Equivalent Macro Magnification
The M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm lens has a 60mm equivalent focal width. With a 1.25x (2.5x equivalent) magnification and a close focal distance of just 14mm, makes this lens an excellent tool for capturing the macro world in superb detail.
Clear, sharp image quality with beautiful bokeh effects can add a new level of expression to photography when using any Olympus PEN and OM-D cameras or micro four thirds camera from other manufacturers.
What’s more the Digital ED 30mm lens has the highest level of autofocus speed for a lens of this class as we have come to expect with Olympus micro four thirds lenses. Also consider the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 which provides double the reach with Macro capabilities.
- Olympus PRF-D46 Pro Lens Protection Filter
- Hoya 46mm Ultra Pro Circular Polariser
- Browse lens cases and pouches and wraps
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens Specifications
Standard Macro Lens
30 mm (equivalent to 60mm on a
f/3.5 to f/22
Lens Groups / Elements
6 groups, 7 lenses
Minimum Focus Distance
Angle Of View
Micro Four Thirds
Max. dia. Ø 57 × length 60 mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 57|
|Length (mm): 60|
|Weight (g): 128|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 30 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 30.0|
|Maximum magnification: 1.250|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.50|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 30.0|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.10|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22.00|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical, 1 ED, 1 dual super aspheric|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.