Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
Producing both telephoto and 1:1 macro images the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 is versatile and features a focus limiter plus a host of special lens elements to produce sharp images & movies.
- Compact and lightweight
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
- Superb image quality
Take this product out on a FREE test drive. Visit wow.olympus.eu for full details and to book your test drive.
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
A large aperture, medium telephoto prime lens with macro capability for Micro Four Thirds cameras. The fast f/2.8 maximum aperture allows a shallow depth of field for stunning portraits, whilst the macro capability allow image capture at life-size (1:1)
- Compact and lightweight telephoto macro lens
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Gives effective focal length of 120mm on a Micro Four Thirds mount camera
- MSC mechanism for fast, quiet autofocus in movies and stills
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Macro capability captures images at life-size (1:1)
- Dust and splashproof construction
- Minimum focusing distance of just 19cm
- Multi coated lens elements reduce flare and ghosting
- 46mm filter diameter
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 is a sophisticated lens with 13 elements in 10 groups, which is also dust and splash-proof and features special coatings on the lens elements. This allows photographers to continue working even when harsh conditions prevail.
This macro lens optics are designed to eliminate double-line defocusing, which causes a blurred area contoured with dual lines or edges. It also achieves beautiful circular defocusing, ideal for concentrating on the subject, no matter how small. Weighing only 185g allows for steady handholding as well as tripod mounted images to be made.
A useful special focus dial allows users to easily change the focus range (0.19m-0.4m, 0.19m-infinity or 0.4m-infinity) in a 1:1 macro scale. This provides quick focussing to catch moving subjects at a given range.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 56|
|Length (mm): 82|
|Weight (g): 186|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 60 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 60|
|Maximum magnification: 1|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 60|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.19|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A great choice for Micro Four Thirds mount camera owners wanting to capture extra details. The macro capability allows subjects to captured at life-size (1:1), whilst the focus limiter and shooting distance / magnification window allow simple operation.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.