Olympus ECG-5 Handgrip for E-M5 Mark III
Improve your grip and ergonomics with the Olympus ECG-5 Handgrip for E-M5 Mark III camera that includes a shutter release button and control dial with weather sealing to match the camera body.
Olympus ECG-5 Handgrip for E-M5 Mark III Summary
The Olympus ECG-5 Handgrip for E-M5 Mark III camera has been designed with a shutter release button and control dial for easy access to shooting features. The grip provides an improved hold on the camera with a deeper form, making it ideal for certain shooting situations. This external grip is designed specifically for the black or silver OM-D E-M5 Mark III Micro Four Thirds camera body. The high build quality of the ECG-5 Handgrip also ensures better handling, particularly if you are using longer MFT telephoto lenses. The grip is also sealed against the elements for shooting in adverse conditions, matching the camera’s weather sealing.
- Ergonomic design for firm grip and improved stability
- Dust and splashproof for adverse conditions
- Integrated control dial and release button
- Browse all of our camera grips here to find alternate models to fit your camera body.
Olympus ECG-5 Specifications
- Size: 76mm (D) x 60.2mm (H) x 128.4mm (L)
- Weight: 121g
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Battery Grips|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.