Nikon Z5 Mirrorless Camera With Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 Zoom Lens Kit
For all your journeys. This full-frame telephoto zoom kit includes the Nikon Z 5 camera and the ultra-compact NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR telephoto zoom lens. Makes travelling with a telephoto zoom a breeze.
NIKON Z5 MIRRORLESS CAMERA WITH Z 24-200MM LENS KIT SUMMARY
The Nikon mirrorless Z system has numerous industry accolades including prestigious Red Dot Design Awards and the Nikon Z5 looks set to continue with the tradition. Newcomers to the system can now choose this kit which combines the Z5 mirrorless body and Z 24-200mm zoom lens ideal for photographers and videographers to move to the full-frame mirrorless Z system. This addition of the world’s lightest ultra compact 24-200mm zoom lens provides content creators with a lens delivering sharp details in a highly portable combination, ideal for wide angle and portrait subjects. The body and lens combination is also available as a kit with the FTZ adapterfor photographers with existing DSLR lenses.
The Nikon mirrorless Z system has numerous industry accolades including prestigious Red Dot Design Awards and the Nikon Z5 looks set to continue with the tradition. Newcomers to the system can now choose this kit which combines the Z5 mirrorless body and Z 24-200mm zoom lens ideal for photographers and videographers to move to the full-frame mirrorless Z system. This addition of the world’s lightest ultra compact 24-200mm zoom lens provides content creators with a lens delivering sharp details in a highly portable combination, ideal for wide angle and portrait subjects. The body and lens combination is also available as a kit with the FTZ adapter for photographers with existing DSLR lenses.
Features will appeal to a broad audience and include a 24.3 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, 5 EV stops of VR (vibration reduction) in-body stabilisation and 4K movies. 4K UHD video renders beautiful quality video together with the ability to capture stills images whilst recording. Content creators can also easily capture stunning time-lapse movies in-camera to add to their vlogs and videos.
Users also benefit from a wide ISO range which spans 100-51200 as well as 273 point Hybrid autofocus. The AF system includes accurate Eye-detect and Animal-detect AF. A high resolution, crystal clear 3690k-dot EVF delivers rich visual feedback and realtime camera settings including exposure, ISO and white balance. Dual SD memory card slots offer versatile capture including overflow, stills and movie separation or dual recording for secure back-up of data. Despite being ultra-lightweight, the body is made of tough magnesium alloy and has been weather sealed to keep moisture and dust out. A deep grip ensures excellent ergonomics and Nikon DSLR users will find the body extremely compact and features a familiar button layout.
Kit Key Features
- 24.3 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- 4K UHD video capture
- 5 stops of in-body stabilisation which works with all Z-mount lenses
- Eye-detect and Animal-detect AF system
- Broad ISO range for beautiful images in any lighting conditions
- Built-in Bluetooth and WiFi together with smart phone control
- Kit with the world’s lightest and most compact retracting full-frame zoom lens
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Nikon Z5|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.