Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera Body
This product has been discontinued.
The Nikon D610 features a 24.3MP FX full-frame sensor capturing beautiful photos and fast action at 6fps. The body is durable and lightweight with full weather sealing & of course twin SD card slots.
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Nikon D610 DSLR Digital camera Body
Taking affordable full frame cameras to a new level, the D610 offers exceptional image quality with its 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor. With its weather sealed body the D610 offers professional build in a compact light weight design.
The 24.3-megapixel FX-format sensor captures every detail with lifelike sharpness, offering brilliant photos with rich colours and smooth Full HD movies. You can capture action at a fast six frames-per-second, and Nikon's new Quiet Release burst mode allows you to shoot in near-silence: Perfect when you want to photograph wildlife.
Fully weather-sealed, the D610 is tough enough to go anywhere, and you can share the full splendour of your images via a smart device using Nikon's Wireless Mobile Adapter.
24.3-megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor
From extreme wide-angle to super-telephoto, capture incredibly detailed images with smooth tonal gradations and low noise when shooting at high ISOs.
Quiet Release burst mode
Perfect for wildlife photography, the sound of the camera's mirror return mechanism is noticeably reduced during the burst, so it's easier to capture elusive subjects.
24.3 Full Frame sensor
The 3.2 inch 921k Screen
Twin SD Card Slots
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.