Nikon Coolpix W300 Waterproof Camera Orange
Perfect for action & water sports the funky orange Nikon Coolpix W300 can dive to 30m, it can be dropped or frozen, has in-built GPS, 5x optical zoom and 4K video. A truly rugged waterproof camera .
- Ridiculously rugged camera capable of extreme depths underwater and in the beyond cold
- Built in GPS to geo-tag your images from the far-flung depths of wherever
- SnapBridge connectivity for wireless control and image transfer from a smart device
- Ultra High Definition video capture of the white knuckle activities you will treat this camera to!
Nikon Coolpix W300 Waterproof Compact Camera in Orange
Available in a range of different colours:
Nikon Coolpix W300 Waterproof Compact Camera Features in Detail
The bright NIKKOR wide-angle zoom lens and 16 MP CMOS sensor deliver superb images of unforgettable moments even in low light.
The 5x optical zoom offers a flexible range of 24120mm (35mm equivalent). And the 10x Dynamic Fine Zoom effectively doubles your reach to 240 mm (35mm equivalent).
Macro mode lets you capture extreme close-ups of tiny wonders above or below the water.
Revel in the details with 4K/UHD video.
See more of the world. Then show more of the world. Grab ultra-high-definition video and let them know what they're missing.
Easily shoot stunning 4K/UHD 30p footage, or record Full HD (1080p) video on land or underwater.
An AE lock helps capture smooth footage as the light changes, which is especially handy when filming underwater.
You can save frames as photos when viewing footage in playback mode, and optimise video for sharing on social networks by recording in MP4 format.
A wind-noise-reduction function can reduce the sound that is produced when wind passes over the camera's built-in stereo microphone.
The creative edge. It's yours.
Let the camera create a time-lapse movie clip of the night sky at camp. Or the sun setting over the horizon as you relax on the beach after your dive.
Knows where you go. Shows where you've been.
Geotag your shots and log your journey. Support for GPS/GLONASS/QZSS lets you instantly check your position or water depth on the camera's monitor.
Track your altitude or underwater depth with a dual altimeter/depth gauge. The camera's Tool button instantly displays GPS, altitude/depth or air pressure/water pressure readings on the monitor image.
Altitude and water depth information recorded at the time of shooting can be included in the image data (EXIF).
Share the view. Stay connected via SnapBridge.
Keep your camera connected to your smart device to sync photos as you shoot then share them instantly. Use your smart device to shoot remotely.
Transfer movies manually whenever you want via the camera's built-in Wi-Fi. SnapBridge connectivity also lets you use your smart device to shoot remotely.
Shoot sharp and steady. On land or under the water.
The fast autofocus (AF) system with Target Finding AF technology keeps the focus on your intended subject, even underwater or in low light.
Subjects snap into focus incredibly quickly, whether you're taking an underwater portrait of your diving buddy or filming action as the daylight fades.
Nikon's five-axis Hybrid Vibration Reduction compensates for camera shake so you get steady video footage. Perfect when shooting the scenery from the back of the jeep.
Easy control for lives rich with adventure.
With a deep grip, a large monitor, and easy control underwater or when wearing gloves, this camera lets you keep your attention on the action.
You can use the LED light button to illuminate darker surroundings. Extra space between the buttons plus a large zoom control facilitate easier operation when wearing gloves. And the deep, non-slip grip ensures a firm hold.
The camera's tripod socket is just as useful for accessories like Nikon's underwater flash as it is for shooting time-lapse movies with a tripod.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Waterproof Cameras|
|Model: Nikon Coolpix W300|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 280|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 7.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 16|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 5.20 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 120 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 66|
|Length (mm): 29|
|Width (mm): 112|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 231|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 125 - 6400|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 6400|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 2.80|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 50|
|Minimum ISO: 125|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 1|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 5.0|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 921000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 17.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The Nikon Coolpix W300 joins a range of waterproof cameras that let the photographer push their device to the limits with some truly impressive 'proofs' enabling you to take it to underwater depths of 30m, drop it from heights as high as 2.4m and take it out in below freezing conditions down to -10°C.
Obviously it's all well and good if the camera itself can withstand these conditions, but there needs to be an element of photography or videography about the camera too - so the 4K video capture will be ideal for those wishing to relive their excitement in ultra-high definition.
Another nice feature is the ability to snap still images whilst recording this video too, as well as some of the wireless connectivity letting you take control of the camera from your phone, or just making it simple to transfer images to your phone so you can boast to your friends about that close encounter you had with a Great White Shark at 25m below the sea.
For the unadventurous, it will be just at home in the freezer or in the bath. But that'd just be boring.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.