Nikon SB-N10 Underwater Speedlight
Nikon SB-N10 Underwater Speedlight
If you own a Nikon J4, or the waterproof Nikon 1 AW1, and want to bring your underwater shots to life, consider this flash which will add powerful bursts of light in murky underwater environments. This flash has been designed to help reduce the bluish tint that you can get when shooting underwater, and will illuminate your subject when the light is poor.
Please note: Attachment to the Nikon 1 AW1 is via dedicated optional accessories. Attachment to the Nikon 1 J4 is via the optional waterproof case.
- Waterproof to 100m
- Versatile coverage
- Supplied with a SW-N10A Wide-Flash Adapter which enables broad flash coverage
Bring out the best in your adventures beneath the waves with the Nikon 1 SB-N10. Waterproof to depths of 100 m, this compact flash unit lets you add powerful bursts of light to murky underwater environments.
Compatible with the Nikon 1 J4 and the waterproof Nikon 1 AW1, you attach the Speedlight unit to a Nikon 1 waterproof case, or to the Nikon 1 AW1, via dedicated optional accessories. Designed to help counter the bluish tint that colours take on underwater, this compact flash unit will bring out the vibrancy of the colours you see and illuminate subject detail when shooting down deep.
Underwater Speedlight: waterproof to 100 m, this compact flash unit illuminates colours and subject detail in murky underwater environments.
Versatile coverage: boasts a guide number of 28/92 (m/ft at air ISO 100) with TTL flash control.
Included accessories: the SB-N10 Underwater Speedlight comes with key accessories for precise flash control underwater. A SW-N10A Wide-Flash Adapter enables broad flash coverage.
Optional accessories: the Speedlight attaches securely to a compatible Nikon Waterproof Case using the optional SK-N10A Underwater Bracket. To attach the Speedlight to the Nikon 1 AW1 camera body, you need to use the bracket and the SC-N10A Underwater Fibre-Optic Cable, plus the SR-N10A Underwater fibre cable adapter.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
If you're looking for more detail and vibrant colours when shooting underwater with your Nikon 1, this speedlight will help get the best out of your photos.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.