MindShift Gear Filter Hive Storage Case
The MindShift Gear Filter Hive Storage Case provides secure and versatile transportation and storage of a variety of rectangular and round screw-in lens filters.
MindShift Gear Filter Hive Storage Case
The Filter Hive Storage Case from Mind Shift Gear is a two-piece accordion-style filter organizer for holding six 4x6" rectangular and six 82mm circular lens filters. The Hive features a protective exterior case plus a removable interior divider that holds your filters. The removable divided insert features a protective dust flap.You can use the two sections either together or separately. Color-coding on the interior dividers allows you to rapidly identify your filters.
The exterior is coated with a water-resistant material with an additional polyurethane undercoating. Inside, the lining is 200D polyester, nylex lined filter pockets, closed-cell antilon foam, nylon binding tape, and 3-poly bonded nylon thread
The entire case can be belt-mounted or attached to your tripod via its quick-release connection. Front and interior zippered pockets are provided and accessed using thumb pulls. All the zippers are YKK design. The rear of the case features a belt-mountable panel and quick-release grab handle for buckling to a tripod.
Product features in detail
- Accordion-Style Filter Case
- Holds Six 4x6" and Six 82mm Filters
- Holds Rectangular and Round Filters
- Removable Divided Insert with Dust Flap
- Color-Coded Interior Filter Organization
- Side-Release Buckle Attaches to Tripod
- Front Zippered Pocket / YKK Zippers
- Interior Zippered Storage Pocket
- Padded Interior / Liner Protects Glass
Also available as the MindShift Gear Filter Hive Mini which stores four rectangular filters only.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Bag Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.