Manfrotto XPRO 4 Section Aluminium Video Monopod with 577 QR Plate Adapter
Videographers can balance up to 8kg of gear with the Manfrotto XPRO 4 Section Aluminium Video Monopod which includes 577 QR Plate Adapter and up to 194.5cm height.
Manfrotto XPRO 4 Section Aluminium Video Monopod With 577 QR Plate Adapter
This professional full fluid video monopod enables photographers and videographers to get the height they need to achieve a wide range of shots. This monopod is equipped with Manfrotto's full fluid base and D-shaped aluminium tubes that greatly improve anti-rotation resistance.
- FLUIDTECH base for smooth movement in all directions
- Quick power lock reliably secures & ensures super-fast set up
- Newly designed rubber leg warmer for fast & secure movement
- Great operating height for overhead shooting
- 577 Video Adapter to help balance the camera
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Leg sections: 4
- Min Height: 70cm
- Max Height: 194.5 cm
- Safety Payload Weight: 8 kg
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Monopods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.