Manfrotto XPRO 4 Section Aluminium Video Monopod with 500 Fluid Head
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9376765A
Earn 179 Park Points
- FLUIDTECH base for smooth movements in all directions
- Quick power lock reliably secures & ensures super-fast set up
- Newly designed rubber leg warmer for fast & secure movement
- Great operating height for overhead shooting
- Dedicated professional video head
The XPRO Monopod Aluminium 4-section with Fluid Video Head is a professional full fluid video monopod made to satisfy videographers who leverage the height of their monopod to get above crowds and to achieve a wide range of shooting angles.
These state-of-the-art Manfrotto legs have inherited the perfect combination of rigidity and locking safety of professional tripod ranges, like the 190 collection and 055 collection.
This monopod is equipped with Manfrotto's full fluid base (MVMXPROBASE) featuring the innovative FLUIDTECH system that makes Manfrotto XPRO Monopod+ the first of its kind on the market to feature 3D fluidity. The FLUIDTECH video base enables the ultimate shooting smoothness on pan, tilt and swivel for an expanded range of perspectives. The three retractable feet make it extremely portable when folded and allow the monopod to be easily carried everywhere.
The new D-shaped aluminium tubes greatly improve anti-rotation resistance throughout the monopod, following the videographer's rapid rotation movements. Combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL) which strongly locks the lever onto the monopod tube's flat side, this eliminates unwanted jerky movements. The newly designed leg warmer guarantees exceptional grip and full footage control with a special version of the successful Manfrotto 500 video head
The MVMXPRO500 exploits the MVH500AH's powerful counterbalance system for managing heavier equipment such as interchangeable lens cameras, with a wider platform to support HDSLR bodies. It is extra-lightweight and compact, so you won't even notice it's in your kit bag, but you can always rely on it to carry up to an impressive 5kgs, blending strength with portability. The combination of fluidity provided by both the 500 head and the FLUIDTECH base make this the perfect kit for demanding videographers who need clever, fast-to-set-up and easy to use support for their professional video footage. The camera quickly slots in from above thanks to the accessible side lock system (rather than a lock on the back) and it's so secure there is no need for a secondary lock.
The MVMXPRO500 has one Easy Link 3/8" connector to fit an external monitor or other accessories and it comes with the Manfrotto 500PLONG video camera plate.
The MVMXPRO500 replaces the Manfrotto MVM500A
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.