Manfrotto Street Waist Bag
The Manfrotto Street Waist Bag can be carried in a variety of ways and holds compact camera gear plus accessories in a removable photo insert, making it ideal for vloggers bringing gear to tell their story
- Versatile compact bag which can be worn as a waist bag, side sling and top down access
- Ideal for storytellers bringing compact vlogging gear and their accessories
- Utilises lightweight and highly shock absorbent M-Guard™ protection system to keep gear safe
- Removable camera insert for added versatility with a stylish street style bag for personal effects
- Tripod holder on base of the waist bag for a compact model so you’re ready for any situation
Manfrotto Street Waist Bag Summary
The Manfrotto Street Waist Bag is a versatile 2 litre bag, which can be carried in a variety of ways, as a sling, a waist bag and as a top loader. It holds compact camera gear plus accessories in a removable photo insert, making it ideal for vloggers to bring their gear and tell their story.
The Street Waist Bag features a removable photo insert with padded interior, made with a newly developed M-Guard™ protection system. This includes dividers made of high-density EVA foam that provide excellent shock absorption while remaining super slim. There’s space to organise a small camera, vlog kit, phone, wallet, keys and other small accessories for a day shooting. The strap is 4 cm wide and has two adjustment points to make the Street Waist Bag comfortable however you choose to wear it.
- Removable photo insert
- Manfrotto’s M-Guard™ protection system with high-density EVA foam dividers
- Wearable in three different ways
- Compact 2 litre bag which fits vlogging gear
- Tripod holder under bag for mini tripod like a Joby 1K or Joby Gorillapod 3K Pro Kit
The Street series from Manfrotto includes two larger content creator bags, the Street Slim Backpack and Street Convertible Tote Bag as well as a collection of matching accessories with similar advanced features.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.