Joby GorillaPod 3K PRO Kit Flexible Tripod
The Joby GorillaPod 3K PRO Kit is a professional grade machined aluminium flexible tripod for content creators to support gear up to 3kg and comes with an Arca-Swiss compatible Ball Head.
Joby GorillaPod 3K PRO Kit Summary
The Joby GorillaPod 3K PRO Kit is a professional grade machined aluminium flexible tripod for Mirrorless Cameras. The PRO Kit includes the latest flexible GorillaPod Tripod and a Ball head capable of supporting up to 3kg of Camera with accessories.
- Designed for Premium Mirrorless Cameras
- Patented Aluminium Socket Construction
- BallHead and Stand Kit
- Supports up to 3Kg
- Modular and Versatile
Browse the full range of superb mini tripods from Joby here.
The Joby GorillaPod 3K PRO Kit features a new aluminium design with CNC machined sockets and Arca-Swiss compatible BallHead. Together these set a new standard for Content Creators using the latest hardware and techniques with a compact mini tripod.
The versatile GorillaPod can be used for photography, videography, vlogging or live streaming in three classic modes: Grip, Wrap or Stand. Add a GripTight PRO Mount for smartphones to build a Mobile Phone content creator solution.
Joby GorillaPod 3K PRO Kit Specifications
- Weight: 0.463 kg
- Compatible devices: Camcorder, DSLR, Mirrorless
- Attachment Type: 1/4"-20 standard tripod mount
- Material: Aluminium, Rubber, Stainless steel, ABS Plastic, TPE
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.3 x 30 cm
- Load capacity: 3 kg
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Mini Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.