Manfrotto Street Convertible Tote Bag
The Manfrotto Street Convertible Tote Bag can instantly convert into a backpack and features a top compartment for personal items and rear compact camera gear access, along with tripod and phone holders
- Well thought out tote and backpack for everyday gear as well as all your content creators kit
- Large top doctor-style opening for personal items which you could need for a day of shooting
- Holds a compact tripod, water bottle and your smartphone all in easy reach
- Add Manfrotto Street accessories to organise your tech cables, batteries and more
- Extra secure newly developed M-Guard™ protection system with the best shock resistance
Manfrotto Street Convertible Tote Bag Summary
The Manfrotto Street Convertible Tote Bag is an excellent vlog bag which can instantly convert into a backpack with storable straps. It features a top compartment for personal items and rear access to compact camera gear, along with tripod and phone holders within easy reach. The top opens like a doctor’s bag for quick and easy access to everyday personal items and you can even add modular accessories like the Street Crossbody Pouch and Street Tech Organiser.
Need a water bottle for a day telling your story? No problem. With 12 litres of storage there’s room for everything you need including content creator accessories like a mic, batteries, cards and more. With a new M-Guard™ protection system - Manfrotto’s latest shock resistant technology, you know your gear will be safe and sound wherever adventure takes you, with the Street Convertible Tote.
- New M-Guard™ protection system
- Convert from a tote bag to a sleek backpack
- Large doctor style top opening for personal belongings
- Phone, tripod and water bottle holders
- Add modular Street accessories to the outside of the bag
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.